Kliome's Birthday Party - Nov 3 - Pattaya

kliome

I'd like to invite all the prestigious gentlemen of this forum (and Bobby :p) to my birthday bash on November 3rd in Pattaya.

It will be held at the soon opening NEW Ladyboy bar, BAR ANACONDA, on Soi 7.

It promises to be a special event and not to be missed! Even if you don't like me, come along and check out Pattaya's newest ladyboy venue and the lovely ladyboys, with many new and surprise faces 8)

Further details on the bar, location and party itself will follow..

• Upvote 2

Excellent announcement Kliome. Guess I'll drop by and capture it for all the guys who cannot make it. :hi:

This sounds like it's going to be one of the big events of the year on the Lb scene.

bb pls remember what u promised...to let us know and if possible

some pics for all of us who couldnt made it to the new club...have a lovely : time my friend :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

What a great turnout to wish with my buddy Kliome a happy birthday and for the grand opening of Bar Anaconda.

Was great to see dozens of my friends and ladyboys from bars all over town showed up. Famous girls, Nam from Soi 7, a Soi 6 contingent, Noon (tatoo) and Rose and so on and soon. The beer was flowing and ladyboys were strutting their stuff!

Both Jimbo and Lita rang the bell but only Lita was on the pole; two class acts! It's good to see barownwes supporting one another.

Check out the Anaconda thread for some pics.