Suvarnabhumi To Nana

Pdoggg

Thought it might be useful to compile a list of all the different ways to get from the airport to Nana.

Here's a new one. Not sure how useful it will be though.

A new bus route from Suvarnabhumi airport to Udomsuk BTS and Bang Na will roll out next month at a fixed fare of THB30.

On Oct. 1, Bangkok Mass Transit Authority (BMTA) will launch bus A3, which will run from Suvarnabhumi airport to five stops along Bang Na road including King Kaew intersection, Mega Bang Na, Central Bang Na, Bang Na Intersection and BTS Udomsuk.

On its way back to the airport, the bus will not stop at Bang Na Intersection.

Six buses will ply the new route from 6am - 8:30pm, but as expected the route does not have a set departure time and it depends how many passengers are on the bus.

BMTA added it may extend the service time to late night if there is a high demand or they might just go ahead and completely cancel the whole route if it doesn’t work.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/09/29/new-bus-route-suvarnabhumi-bts-udomsuk-starts-next-month

• Upvote 1

There are several busses from Swampy to different areas of BKK.

I like to catch the high speed rail into BKK, but it only connects with the BTS at certain stops, which might not be convenient.

My back up plan is to catch a taxi departing arrivals; the drivers are usually happy to get paid to go back to BKK and will agree to turn on the meter.

• Upvote 1

I'm too lazy to go to arrivals. Last trip I arrived at the taxi queue around 12:30 AM. With the new fares it was 260 baht to Suk Soi 7/1 plus 50 baht for the airport fee. I travel too heavy to take the rail to BKK and at 12:30 AM it wasn't an option anyway.