DId you have any gay/bi feelings before l/b

Coxy277

Nope, never.

I was married, had kids, only dated girls, etc....probably 25 all told from age 16 till 36.

THEN I went to Thailand! That was it, you meet a few ladyboys and see how attractive and passable they are and they get you, hook line and sinker.

I went through a phase where I ONLY dated LB's from about 2000 until 2007....now I am back to girls, but still like LB's on occasion...but never plain MEN or even gay 'twinks', they need to look like a female in every way!

Thank you, all of you for your comments. I have been married, had kids and got divorced. I dont try to fit in or need to pigeon hole myself any more, got too old for that and dont have to pretend for the kids sake anymore. It's just that the LB's I got to know have been too single minded about money. Yes, I fully understand theire situation and have made generous allowances for it. Never ran into that with my thai girlfriend, but for some reason I do keep going back to the LB's. Mind you, I am talking in both cases about LOS since in North and South America shemales and GG's are equaly materially oriented and of no further interest to me. Hooked on Thailand and like Willy said, I will keep an open mind

I think that i reached the end of my Slippery Slope where i found that I like

both lbs and ggs,as long the lbs have beautiful tits and a beautiful cock,and when i say beautiful i mean big and hard,the harder it gets the better(that for me shows that she likes what she does,and enjoys it,and that makes me feel more horny,and i love it ,so does my cock)plus must be a good kisser.

That is the first thing i try with an lb (also with a gg).

a beautiful lb,with tits i like, a cock i like,but not a good kisser is out of my fucking list.

A GG MUST BE REALLY BEAUTIFUL with nice big tits ,and a good kisser,not good kisser then she is also out

Maybe it looks strange to some bms what i like, but if i cannot find what i really like then i prefer to stay alone until i find the right person who can fullfill my desires.

Somehow along my long erotic life i was lucky enough to have beautiful ggs(that help my work,and not because i am a hotsome man)and also nice looking lbs (that help the euro)...also let me tell you that many i send away for the main reason i explain above,and i will continue to do so.

Sorry guys but i love big tits and hard cocks.

post-403-025794100 1320267648.jpg

Those tits belong to an LB I NEVER had the plesure of licking them let alone

touching them...the reason is that evEry time i visited Los either she was at pattaya(so what bar)and i was in bkk,and when i am in pattaya she is in Phuket.

As for the cock i dont know,i havent even seen it,i hope that its what i like.

I will put up a pic of her and maybe a bm who was lucky with her can give us more info...i spoke with her 2 days ago,she told me that now she is in phuket ...those beautiful tits belong to Nicole Scott...i dont know where she works there but she gave me her mobile number to call and come to pick me up.

So it looks that in febr.i will have to go to phuket to meet her.

But i hope that i will have some more info from bms knowing her,and if the info is what i want to hear then i will go there for a couple of days...as far as i know now is that she is beautiful and has the tits i like...what is left to hear from the bms is if she is a good kisser and has a beautiful cock and ofcourse how she is in bed.

So pls guys help a fellow bm in distress...give some more info about this lb.

post-403-081820100 1320329047.jpg

• Upvote 1

All of my sexual experiences, up until around 2005-6 were all with ggs. I can honestly recall having the occasional sex fantasy about getting ass-fucked and sucking cock, but the thing was, when I looked at actual dudes, I was not turned on. Maybe I was just really repressed, who knows? Now I find that all my sexual fantasies, i.e. stroke sessions are all about either ladyboys or femboys. I really prefer the flat-chested femboys over girls with implants.

I have a trip to the LOS coming up in January of next year, and on this trip I really wanna explore sex with very pretty and feminine boys as well as, femboys, ladyboys, and maybe even a gg. I want it all :devil:

All of my sexual experiences, up until around 2005-6 were all with ggs. I can honestly recall having the occasional sex fantasy about getting ass-fucked and sucking cock, but the thing was, when I looked at actual dudes, I was not turned on. Maybe I was just really repressed, who knows? Now I find that all my sexual fantasies, i.e. stroke sessions are all about either ladyboys or femboys. I really prefer the flat-chested femboys over girls with implants.

I have a trip to the LOS coming up in January of next year, and on this trip I really wanna explore sex with very pretty and feminine boys as well as, femboys, ladyboys, and maybe even a gg. I want it all :devil:

I am sure that you will find it all there :drinks:

I am sure that you will find it all there :drinks:

I am in agreement with the comments, before I had the same fantasies but never ever fancied males at all and still don't. I do much prefer with the implants and I am lucky my GF has an amazing set for me to play with PLUS a really special cock that at age 25 can keep going for ever :yahoo: