Ladyboy "Cartoon" - Bangkok

billbro1968

Does anyone have the contact details of Ladyboy Cartoon?

She's stunning.

http://www.shemale.asia/model.php?model=Cartun

Thanks!

Ive heard shes back working at Charades (ex Cascades) in Nana Plaza, better to go there if your in town

I get a "twitch" just with the mere mention of her name  :blush: , Ive got some great and crazy memories of the days I spent with Cartoon, simply an unforgettable experience  :happy0065:

post-136-0-95005000-1437998526_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Cascade is now called "Charades" and is located on the top right corner, as you enter, (3rd floor) of Nana Plaza. She is most likely barfined a lot - so get there early (around 7:00 pm) if you want to meet her.

Don't bother trying to call her, Facebook message her, Skype her, What'sapp her, etc. unless you are actually in Thailand. It is a waste of time for lbs to answer those who are not actually in country, and most will blow you off if you attempt to do so. As you can imagine only a fraction of those who send messages actually visit LOS, and a smaller percentage will actually meet up.

• Upvote 1

Cascade is now called "Charades" and is located on the top right corner, as you enter, (3rd floor) of Nana Plaza. She is most likely barfined a lot - so get there early (around 7:00 pm) if you want to meet her.

Don't bother trying to call her, Facebook message her, Skype her, What'sapp her, etc. unless you are actually in Thailand. It is a waste of time for lbs to answer those who are not actually in country, and most will blow you off if you attempt to do so. As you can imagine only a fraction of those who send messages actually visit LOS, and a smaller percentage will actually meet up.

Thanx for that rxp, edited my post on the name change of the bar :hi: , that was my point about just going to the bar if your in town, Cartoon I know certainly isnt interested in you unless your actually in Thailand  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest Lumix

Duke,  maybe a idea to try Solice as I'm pretty sure i seen her in the Video  Cocktail by the band Gurlz  which I'm sure Solice is in control of and if anyone he may know her whereabouts ?