If you changed your name to a movie or TV character who would you be

Movie -  Mine would be Dr. Hackenbush from "A day at the races" or any of Groucho Marx characters.

Sarcastic one line come backs are cool.

TV -  Sergeant Schultz " I know nothing " the cops hate it when you hit them with that line, but cant really do anything because you know nothing .

• 4 weeks later...

Movie -  Mine would be Dr. Hackenbush from "A day at the races" or any of Groucho Marx characters.

Sarcastic one line come backs are cool.

TV -  Sergeant Schultz " I know nothing " the cops hate it when you hit them with that line, but cant really do anything because you know nothing .

Your sense of humour is the same as mine SP.  I don't have a specific character in mind but someone old (and preferably still alive) would be the go for me

Dr. Hackenbush

I probably join a new forum of some sort every month and it's tough to come up with a good name.  Sometimes I use names from Top Gun such as Iceman or Maverick but they're not very original.

Dr Quackenbush is a great name and Groucho is a very funny guy; one of my favorites!

Here Groucho reprises his role as Dr Quack. Since it's not from A Day At The Races you may not have seen it.