Hi Boss

PANIC

Lately we had some good news that Hi Boss re-opened,many of us wrote some good reviews about it,but somehow nobody seems that visited the place.

I hope some of the good old bms who are always at pattaya can give us some more details of the place,i.e. pics and what is going on over there.

I dont want to believe that the one who is going to do that is going to be me.

But again i will be there in febr...comon guys go there and tell us how is the place... :pic:

Lately we had some good news that Hi Boss re-opened,many of us wrote some good reviews about it,but somehow nobody seems that visited the place.

I hope some of the good old bms who are always at pattaya can give us some more details of the place,i.e. pics and what is going on over there.

I dont want to believe that the one who is going to do that is going to be me.

But again i will be there in febr...comon guys go there and tell us how is the place... :pic:

If I can find a bodyguard or 6 I might go along there next month to check it out for you Panicos. :ph34r::hi:

I wandered in there once. The place was totally empty and I mean empty. Just one scary looking hag behind the counter who looked wasted. The place was dank, dirty, dreary and dripped with something indescribably unsettling. Gave me the heebie jeebies and quickly exited. Never been back.

...JESUS...what happent to all those big cockladyboys,what happent to my beautifull Koko? To be honest i couldnt give a shit about hI BOSS ITS SELF.

i only like the place because my Koko she was always there...

I hope that somebody spotted her and let me know if she is around there ... :unsure: here is a pic of her in case somebody doesnt know who Koko is

(alias Tic,when she was at shemale island)

post-403-063874500 1316700344.jpg