London To Bangkok 421 GBP

Pdoggg

It's a very good price, but Etihad means a stop-over along the way.

I'm often renowned for watching the pennies, but I always pay the extra and fly non-stop.

Agree wholeheartedly, non stop to Bangkok every time for me.

:mad0245:  :(  :bad:

I thought I had a good deal  by booking early for  this coming trip at £400 ..But  air fares are coming down ..Just looked again an EVA air is coming up £453 direct (Eva was £560 then ) and Oman air  £354....from london at Skyscanner...  :sad0116:

Lots of ways to fly.

Guess business/first class is most comfortable.

Non-stop is preferred.

Taxis to and from teh airport generally easiest.

Suppose it depends on how valuable your time is and your tolerance for discomfort.

One of the least expensive upgrades is pating about 10 USD extra to sit in an emergency row on Air Asia with extra legroom.

Lots of ways to book too.  Telephone, travel agent , third party website, and the airline's direct wensite.

If you are using the Etihad website, then at no cost yourself you can help support Ladyboy Review by simply accessing the website by way of Asia Hotel and Travel whenever you want to see the Etihad webiste.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/324-london-to-bangkok-421-gbp/

We sure would appreciate it if you would access the Etihad website in that manner.   :hi:

Of course if there is a cheaper way to fly Etihad then go for it!