Scottish Premier League

Guest route67

Guest route67

Hello!

I know lots of bars show the English football, but what about the SPL? Here in Indonesia, you can get it on the satellite channels Goal TV 1 and Goal TV 2. Is there a bar anywhere in Patts that shows the Scottish Premier League?

I know there's one bar in Soi LK Metro that shows it, Rockhouse, but can't go back there - long story, won't bore you. Maybe Irish Rover?

Cheers, chaps!

O its a grand ole team to play for ,its a grand ole team to see....and if you know your his-tor-ee....c'mon the bhoys......

Ive seen loads of scottish prem in witherspoons soi bukhao.....

Yep, I would agree with Willie , probaly the the best place to see SPL games.

Last time in January I was in there watching England stuffing the Aussies at Cricket :yahoo:

Thanks, willie & duke.

Only Mickey is missing.......................the great centerfielders of the three New York baseball teams right before the dodgers moved to Beverly.........Hils that is...swimming pools, movies stars.

We have a FM with a Mickey username but he's not a poster. But some of you guys might know him, Curly Mickey.

Back on topic here's a link to True but complicated beacuse they have Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages. This is also a good link for NFL games.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/home.aspx

Using Scottish as a keyword the only result is the Aberdeen Ladies Scottish Open which I assume is golf and not naked mud wrestling. So my guess is that the Scottish Premier League is offered by a satelite TV company other than True or Scottish is not in the title perhaps an acronym is used.