Monica Ladyboy Dom From Bangkok

DownLoLarry

I regard Monica as a friend and I am NOT into being topped or dominated.

I can't remember how I initially met met her, I think it was a recommendation by another LB - but she had been working at Cascades but was off sick with a broken leg.

Monica was just out of plaster, but came to my room at The Dynasty Grande on a pair of crutches.

As you can see from the photos, on that "first date" on 13th July 2013 she looked really strange, but, today, with her hair down, and make-up on, she looks like the photos on her profile

Monica is not my type at all, physically  but I find her a very amusing conversationalist, with a very good command of English.

She has one attribute that I don't like and that is a form of phimosis.

Her most important attribute is that she gives the best blow-job I have ever had - she adopts a technique reminiscent of a Hoover or Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.

Once I had told her I was not into being topped or dominated, she never tried to change my mind and she acted acted in a very "girlie" and submissive manner.

Of course, as I am only 5 ft. 9 ins now she is in heels she towers over me - but that does not bother me.

I see her at least once on every visit to Bangkok, we go out to eat together, and on a visit in December 2013 she ran errands and helped me choose wigs and pretty underwear for an LB I was seeing in the UK.

Monica freelances from various bars, she also uses Craigslist and Backpage Bangkok.

Monica has a good Facebook page and almost daily posts photos and photos of texts from her phone illustrating the stupid questions potential customers ask her.

Monica can dress smartly and knows how to behave (when sober) in an upscale bar or restaurant.

There are many much more attractive LBs in Bangkok but, in my experience (over many years) there are few who are better company for a fun night out and, so I have been told, she delivers on a great experience if being topped is what you are looking for.

post-316-0-00874700-1423156646_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-62581700-1423157297_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-22403100-1423157346_thumb.jpg

post-316-0-63791900-1423157513_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Putting to one side that she may have needed the money; if a ladyboy I knew turned up at my door wearing her fuckme bra and panties with a ribbon around her brow and supported by crutches, I'd be extremely flattered.

What if her name was Tiny Tim and she was carrying a Christmas turkey? 

Never met her but I like her current photos- the slut make up gives me a woody.

Good to know that she gives a great blow job.

I messaged her once on Craig's List and she promptly replied, stating how she would fuck me senseless and make me her bitch. It was the part about me having to wear a 'Little Bo Peep' outfit that was a deal breaker, LOL.

Just kidding, she made it clear that she liked to be a dom, so I never replied. Some times girls say stuff because that's what they think guys want to hear. Good to know she can be submissive and sweet as well.

May have to give her a try if I ever make it back to BKK :)

• 1 month later...

It's been a long time since Monica was recovering from a bad motor cycle accident. She had a long road rehabbing from her injuries.  I wasn't attracted to her at all when I first met her as she still had the short hair and didn't wear dresses as she was conscious of her scares on her lower leg.  Then I would see her evolving into a trans-goddess.  When I eventually got to talking to her I found her to be very nice. Great English. As mentioned she used to work at Check In Bar. She basically used the bar as her satilite office and did most of her business from outside. I would see her coming and going to CIB and she would be on the phone or hopping on a motor bike taxi.

She is on a lot of social media sites and gets all her customers that way these days as she is no longer working in a bar full of swarming upstarts.  That was never her style.  Despite her online persona of being a dominatrix, that is just a preference of hers and knows there is a big market for that.  She will be how ever you want her to be.  

Her facebook postings are quite entertaining and she has a ritual of taking a bathroom selfie and naming the hotel she was staying in.  

She is tall, slender, sexy, and no silicone. Your in for  agreat ride whether your a topper or want topped. She can do it all.

She advertises on craigs list almost daily and has her contact details listed there.  She is a great really nice so don't waste her time because she is the real deal.

post-1488-0-04060000-1427680107_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-78053800-1427680123_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-39200900-1427680142_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-48421400-1427680164_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-36929800-1427680182_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-15208000-1427680200_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

End of may i am in BKK , first thing i gonna do is call Monica...looking at her pics and bio for 6 months now...really want to be her bitch...5555

Mike

I'm sure she will be more than happy to accommodate.

post-1488-0-12483600-1430224886_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-62321200-1430224888_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-49850600-1430224891_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-26576300-1430224894_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-91217500-1430224896_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1