Posting under the afluence of inkahol...burp!

bumblebee

I admit I have done it over the years, but never woke up the next morning in a panic about what i may have typed.  I go on forums the next day and see my name and think "I don't remember doing that." or have a vague recollection but it's never anything malicious fortunately, usually something positive posted in a good mood.  There again in general I am a happy drunk.  So what about you chaps, time to fess up and also can you tell when someone else has had a few shandies too many while at the keyboards?

I have been guilty of posting under the influence in the past I will admit too, but I can honestly say I have not done so in quite some time now because of the fear of embarrassment and dread of what I have posted, :mad0261:

I will leave that to others now hopefully :hi:

Saying that Im sure many will think I make embarrassing posts while Im "sober"  :blush:

• Upvote 2

Wish I was there to enjoy a few with you.  :drinks:

I'm sitting back enjoying the SuperBowl. Great game so far. We're at half time. Hoping Seattle pounds the piss outta New England. 

Well its 1-53am here now in Blighty Sam and Im lay in bed watching the Superbowl after finishing work at the Pub, I used to watch the NFL back in the day when the "Refrigerator" played for the Chicago Bears and I picked a team to follow which was the New England Patriots because of their name (England),  so Im hoping the NEP will kick the Seattle buts 8P