Are Threesomes Actually Worth It?

david1984

To have 2 hot lb's back in the room is fairly high on my to do list. All taking turns on each other, spit roasting, the whole deal. But in real life is actually feasible? The logistics seem kind of daunting. Is it worth the effort or better one at a time, as many as I can :) thanks!

For sure they are worth it if you can make them happen in reality the same way they happen in my NeverNeverLand. However, so far I haven't been able to accomplish this .  

Stroll down soi 6 one afternoon and pop into Hi-Boss, then it would be a case of mission accomplished :biggrin:

Ive had a couple on my travels to Los. Usually close to wheels down as the anticipation is so great and its like a kid in a Candy shop and one can reach all the shelves. 1st one was was at Guess Bar. Crazy Ya Ya and Ouie. This usually happens to me as I said when too many beers and having just arrived. 

Ya ya literally washed my epiglottis with her tongue. Or took it for a roller coaster ride. Then hands down my pants and her  panties and I was all at sea. Took them back to my hotel. Had a fondle but was too tired. 

Im sure Ya Ya was on something. I darnt ask as I didn't want to get drawn into that stuff. She wanted me to go clubbing. I gave it a wide berth as I had the long flight and was timezones out. 

Madly I gave her my room key. They went out and partied till 5.00am. Surprisingly given the circumstances they woke me up with a dual blow job. The rest is history. I sent them on their way sometime in the afternoon. It was a fairly hectic night, well morning. 

The second was with Som & Amy from CIB. Same thing but back to the room and action broke out. My bullett points to this are. 

1) Choose your target and let them choose their partner. But make sure you still fancy it. 

2) Make sure there is an element of Alcohol in the equation not too much but enough for all parties.

3) Watch your arse as they will be fighting to fuck you. 

4) Don't expect them to fuck each other. They might promise it but they will swerve it at the time. Maybe a bit of bribery might be needed. 

5) Enjoy every moment & go with the flow. Never go out expecting it too happen but if it pops into your head and the mood is right. 

6) Finally hang on tight. 

Good Luck David

SS Im surprised you haven't a man of your stature..............

• Upvote 3