Tied To The Coconut Tree On Famous Terrace

DownLoLarry

Popped into Famous with some board members in the evening of New Year's Day.

Seems Lita and girls had been drinking so they decided to play a trick on one of the new girls. They tied her to the Coconut Tree on the terrace and pulled off her panties. Think Fie Dollah has some pics which I hope he posts.

Later that evening Fried Funk got some good snaps of the craziness going on downstairs.

And even board memeber PDogg got into the act dancing on the pole with Lita.

Morale of the story, drop into Famous as there's always fun to be had! :D

Guest Fiedollah

As requested, was great to meet up again with the guys and my first taste of Famous Bar and to watch the fun between the girls :D

fie dollah

• Upvote 1

Nice pics, "fie dollah"! lol...

Being present at said ritual, I just say that the "sacrificial lamb," as it were, was such a good sport that she kinda gained some purchase in heart.

Anna's bigger than I usually go for, but just look at her pics -- look at that smile! (heart... heart...)

Hey! Just found the expanded list of emoticons. I now can "go alaskan bear" on your asses... :wub: :wacko::o^_^^_^:ph34r:

:D

• 5 weeks later...

Kung (aka Gung and Gong) is cleary the shortime champion of Famous these days. Before midnight last night she already had four and says lots of cum still inside her.

She has a huge tool and a really cool personality.

She says no problem if a customer takes her one nightb and another girl the next. She has learned that farangs reallly appreciate it when a girl realizes that it's his holiday to do as he sees fit.

If you like big cocks, drop in and see Kung!

• 3 weeks later...