Siamsam!!!

PANIC

Hi All.

I am fine however as DT pointed out, very busy. It seems I am destine to suffer the Rocket J. Squirrel syndrome this year and be up to my tits with work. As a result there is very little time to do much each. It might even prove difficult to attend the GOTC in February which will really disappoint me. I will do my best to orchestra things to get some time off but cannot predict with any certainty at this point. I have been skimming through the forum but not able to engage.

Thanks for the concern.

Panicos, I will remount Skype and let you know.

Best to all.

SiamSam

Hi All.

I am fine however as DT pointed out, very busy. It seems I am destine to suffer the Rocket J. Squirrel syndrome this year and be up to my tits with work. As a result there is very little time to do much each. It might even prove difficult to attend the GOTC in February which will really disappoint me. I will do my best to orchestra things to get some time off but cannot predict with any certainty at this point. I have been skimming through the forum but not able to engage.

Thanks for the concern.

Best to all.

SiamSam

Siamsam,i am so glad you are ok and very happy you are busy with work,something we in greece are looking forward.Sorry but i got worried since i didnt hear anything from you for some days,anyway keep up working my friend

and look after yourself.

Hi All.

Thanks for the concern.

Best to all.

SiamSam

I'm glad too you are ok. I miss our many nights of spooning together, your quivers as Lefty Jr probed your willing butt cheeks... :p