Legendary Ladyboy Crazies:The ones that made you uneasy

Stroker

For those who have been on the scene a while now, the names Bom and Bee/Barbie will bring back memories if you were unfortunate enough to encounter them in Pattaya.   I am sure some of you have tales to tell regarding these two and perhaps more from other LBs in Bangkok and Phuket. 

My one uncomfortable situation with Bom was in Triple X one night when my mate accidentally upset her friend and Bom said she could have him killed by the near by taxi guys if he didn't buy her a drink and a big tip.  Needless to say said money was paid and we legged it out of the bar and did not look back.  Ah the good old days.  They don't seem to make nutters like this any more or maybe I just stopped noticing.  

So what about you guys did you ever end up in a sticky situation with any of the nutter legends?

Used to be plenty of problems with the LB freelancers outside Nana all whom were on Ice. I stay in Cowboy these days so not sure if the scene has changed or they've been moved on, but there are definitely many more LB's patrolling Soi 4 than there used to be, however they do not see to have the issues the Ice crazed ones used to.

I remember contacting one on a Sunday morning to organise a meet later on that day (I know I know - my own stupid fault) but she started sending abusive msgs on my phone (a burner of course) for days on end. I later heard around the traps that she was hot but known to be an Ice smoker and seems like I dodged a bullet there. 

• Upvote 2

Bee/Barbie will bring back memories if you were unfortunate enough to encounter them in Pattaya. 

Suppose I caught her on good nights.  Went with her two or three times back inn late '02 and/or early '03 and didn't have any problems.

But her behavior was erratic enough that once I heard the stories I never went with her again.

First time I went with her after she came, she fell fast asleep for 10-12 hours, perhaps she was crashing after days of no-sleep.

What I do remember is getting out of bed, popping open Chang and looking at her perfect brown skinned body and perfect cock from every angle.

Drinking my beer while savoring this beauty, I was thinking, "it doesn't get any better than this"

I'm sure many of the stories were true, but I dodged a bullet and have just fond memories.

• Upvote 1

Barbie looked so hot in her time and did not have the look of a crazie.  She was very popular back in the day and I remember someone pointing her out to me on Walking St one evening in '07 and saying keep away from her, she is bad news.  Then stories began to appear on the various forums about her along with the warnings.

post-106-0-17968400-1409768207_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-57004300-1409768209_thumb.jpg