Even the Kids know about Ladyboys

bumblebee

I was in a car this evening with herself and 2 neighbours plus their 3 year old daughter. I know she is 3 as it's her birthday today. Anyway during our drive the kid looked at my other half and said "katoey" much to my amazement as you can imagine. I asked my gf does the kid actually know what a ladyboy and she said yes.

Just another day in Los.

• Upvote 1

Good point. My nephew is the same age and I can't imagine him knowing what a tranny is for another 13 or 14 more years at least unlesw he stumbles upon my hard drive in the meantime. Christ my father is 78 and he would struggle with the concept. Thank heavens for Haley on Coronation St for giving the general public some idea at least.:biggrin:

*for those unfamiliar with this soap opera the character was a post op who married and ran a cafe with her husband. The show dealt with transsexuality years ago when the character first appeared on the program.

• 2 weeks later...

In a conversation with one of my own kids last Christmas, about a Dublin club frequented by schoolgirls who reputedly don't wear knickers,he happened to mention that having sex with a Ladyboy is becoming a rite of passage for adolescent boys.

Maybe a comment on the state of post catholic Ireland?

In a conversation with one of my own kids last Christmas, about a Dublin club frequented by schoolgirls who reputedly don't wear knickers,he happened to mention that having sex with a Ladyboy is becoming a rite of passage for adolescent boys.

Maybe a comment on the state of post catholic Ireland?

Dare I ask where these young lads are finding the trannys? :flirt2:  :biggrin: