Is It Part Of A Bargirl's Job To Ask For Ladydrinks

pdogg

• 3 weeks later...

Shanghai Bar is on the corner of Street 51 and Street 172.

Always seemed like a well managed bar. Guess that's how they keep the girls in line.

Perhaps the prettiest girls in Phnom Penh.

Unusual barfine system, 30 USD but all money you spend on food, drinks, and ladydrinks count towards the barfine.

But many of the grls will not sleep with customers.

No ladyboys.

Is it fairly common in PP for the girls to not sleep with customers or is it just at this particular bar, I never experienced it myself but remember hearing something about it, it makes for an interesting learning curve as in LOS you know they all fuck , it's not even an issue

Is it fairly common in PP for the girls to not sleep with customers or is it just at this particular bar,

While most girls in PP will go with customers it's not at all unusual if one won't.

But Shanghai has more of this than others.  They often use the term "original". 

In the Philippines they are called "cherry girls".

One nice thing about a girl who doesn't go with customers is that I don't feel like I'm wasting her time.

There's not too much ladydrink pressure in PP cause the expats just won't buy them so one can just tip the girl instead of buying the dreaded ladydrink.