Do p4p Ladyboys Become Institutionalised to Paid Sex?

bumblebee

I was watching a YouTube documentary recently about repeat offenders, the ones who cannot go straight and feel more comfortable behind bars in an environment where they spend so much time that it becomes the norm almost.

Reading the comments on the "can I trust her..." thread it crossed my minds that many of the p4p ladyboys are sorta of the same mentality. they spend so much time getting paid for sex that they become institutionalised to it.  They may try to go straight with a sponsor, but as soon as the lure of easy cash or an illicit fling is on offer they find it hard to resist and fall back into their old ways.

So can they ever really go straight in a relationship and start afresh or has their p4p experience messed with their minds too much and it becomes the norm for them?

Contrary to popular belief nobody's ever paid me to have sex with them. :biggrin: And yet, it is hard for me to resist an illicit fling and to go "straight" in a relationship also. I suspect that might be true for many among us here. That being the case I suppose sex is institutionalized for many more than just p4p ladyboys. 

I think the vast majority of p4p ladyboys have very little or no experience with normal relationships .

Even the experiences they have with Thai guys money seems to play a factor with it going in the guys direction .

Love/taking care etc etc is always tied up and linked to money that's why it rarely works .

• Upvote 1

Guest sustra

i usually have dinner once a month with my 4 dearest friend, one of them is a psychiatrist . A few weeks ago we decided to go to a brasserie where we used to go when students. This place is located in an “infamous” area. So many times we got drunk and did crazy things when young.

Surprisingly we found ourselves in front of healthy food and just a little bit of wine and we were discussing about the fact that we cannot stand the same quantity of vices like once. So the psychiatrist started talking about quitting vices and  neurotic behaviours. First the subject was about alcohol, cigarettes and eventually light drugs. But suddenly a prostitute came to have a drink at the bar of this brasserie. She was quiet well known in the past. Apparently she quit now as she must be over 40 like us….. Inevitably this brought us to the topic of  prostitutes.

He was claiming that a prostitute developes an addiction and neurotic problems as well as an alcoholic or a drug user and his/her addiction is a material and a consequent psychological re-assurance of  her auto esteem, that is naturally very low.  Especially when quitting and finding the rules of a “normal life” completely different to the ones she used to be dealing with, she falls in deep crisis as she cannot relate to the very same reassurance she had once in activity. All her actions that were finalized to the  purpose of being very well accepted with a material reward and so a psychological compensation come less. I guess that for a ladyboy must be even more difficult. So I guess this explains some outrageous behaviours ( but in no way i would excuse a ladyboy I am in love with…running to me at the airport….kissing deeply…and tasting a strange flavor in her mouth, that in no possible way was onion or garlic )

( beg you pardon for my English )

• Upvote 4

Interesting discussion. Do you think it has to do with their upbringing?

LBs spend most of their childhood being rejected, probably bullied and are not part of the accepted in crowd.

I guess this makes it difficult for them to trust people

Also, they generally misunderstand what we say to them.

It's life Captain Kirk, but not as we know it

• Upvote 1

From my experience Janabiyah many LBs have a fatalist mind set that they will never settle down in a proper relationship, well not is this incarnation.  So perhaps they are more inclined to play around as they feel that that is the way to enjoy themselves while they can.  And the money is good. :biggrin: