People with amazing thoughts, great minds!

mj0000

• Ladyboys

As you all know, I've posted something about "The great and not so great". But then when i read all of the replies, i was very impressed by the comments. Some are a little mean but its all good. ;)

I am new to this site i hope you guys can forgive me if you think that i was being offensive. So let's not be bitter!

Kisses, MJ

• Upvote 2

Hi MJ, Welcome to the forum. I think you may be unclear on how this site is set up. Yes, one section is like a dating section, but another section, which you are in now is for discussions as well and not necessarily dating.

It is good to have you with us. We do want to hear about an lb's view on things, so I hope you feel free to post more!

• Upvote 2

• Ladyboys

Hi MJ, Welcome to the forum. I think you may be unclear on how this site is set up. Yes, one section is like a dating section, but another section, which you are in now is for discussions as well and not necessarily dating.

It is good to have you with us. We do want to hear about an lb's view on things, so I hope you feel free to post more!

Thank you for the very warm welcome! I'll try my best to stick around ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

I have no doubt you have more messages coming in than you imagined might come from posting in forum.  Love the way you cut to the chase.  If you want to filter you might post your desire for an age range.  Then too, if you want a steady man you might state a preference for someone who spends a lot of time here. Do you want to stay in Malaysia? Keep in mind...LOTS of girls SAY they want a boyfriend, when they are really just looking for a good time and some travel.  So be ready for those of us who have been down that road and try and understand the bitterness or suspicion that can come from past heartbreak or just plain being toyed with.

• Ladyboys

I have no doubt you have more messages coming in than you imagined might come from posting in forum. Love the way you cut to the chase. If you want to filter you might post your desire for an age range. Then too, if you want a steady man you might state a preference for someone who spends a lot of time here. Do you want to stay in Malaysia? Keep in mind...LOTS of girls SAY they want a boyfriend, when they are really just looking for a good time and some travel. So be ready for those of us who have been down that road and try and understand the bitterness or suspicion that can come from past heartbreak or just plain being toyed with.

You are being too kind. Yes, i am looking to meet men for potential relationship. But putting the age-range or preferences would limit the potential friends that i could have met here.

Thanks for giving me the heads up about the bitter men out here. I kinda thought of that too. But i think its only fair to hear them out first. They had their experience and i don't blame them though. ;)

MJ

• Upvote 1