Party Animals, Watchers, And Men On A Mission

pdogg

Been spending some time in GG gogos since some straight mates are in town.  Noticed there seems to be three types of customers although this is certainly oversimplified.

The Watchers

The Watchers often enter the gogos in pairs and tend to be guys who are drinking 59 baht draft beer.  They don't want to waste money and maybe are a bit tired of bargirl games.  They rarely buy a ladydrink unless a girl really strikes his fancy, maybe one a night or none at all.  They are there to hang out with their mates, watch some tits and ass, just a little entertainment for the evening.  They don't seem to be having much fun.

The Party Animals

These are the guys who want to get the party started and have a blast.  Maybe 3 or 4 guys together.  They're not shy about buying ladydrinks and enjoy interacting with girls who are fun and know how to entertain customers.  Although they might barfine a girl, their focus is having a good time in the bar.  Life is short; play hard.

The Man On A Mission

The Man on a Mission often hunts alone. His objective is to find a suitable bed mate and not too interested in having fun in the bar, it is simply a means to an end.  Will buy a ladydrink as an entree to the interview process and maybe a second if she is potential barfine. It's all about the sex that evening.

Which are you?  Although one can be versatile and switch night by night.

Any categories I left out?

Me?  Usually a Watcher although when my highrolling bro is in town suddenly I'm a Party Animal.  I don't seek attention but it doesn't really make me uncomfortable either.  It just seems ironic for me to be in that situ.

In WS GoGos I use to be a watcher and sometimes a man on a mission. However I rarely take GGs anymore and GG prices have gotten totally crazy in WS GoGos with ridiculous BF schemes. So unless you want to spend some serious cash it is not the place to be. I've been in Pattaya almost two months and have gone to WS twice. One of those nights I did the watcher thing.

As for LBs I go out with friends sometimes and often find a LB along the way. Sometimes I fly solo, do reconnaissance and go back later to hopefully find one of my choices still available.

• Upvote 1

I am everything at different times. Depends on my mood. I am quite happy to settle into an evening of eating/drinking with friends I enjoy and the sex thingy is not on my agenda. Other times I wrap it up mid evening with friends and take off alone to do the prowl and throw the dice so to speak. My "on the make" time is usually during the day. I love seeing what I can rustle up during the afternoons at massage joints or Soi 6 sin bars. On the other hand if I am deep into substance abuse anything can happen and the wind can change directions in a wink of an eye. I am a boring flavour neapolitan kinda guy I suppose. 

I am a watcher by nature, not just in this situation but life in general I like to observe and access. I have noticed similar behaviour in LB bars also. The guys meeting friends, drinking and not taking a girl, the solo guy coming in and disappearing upstairs after one drink and of course the bell ringer.