Olympics

SiamSam

At least you got silver.....the US mens went home with zip.

Yes, i saw all the matches, and USA gave up after they lost the semis to Canada. They didn't even try for the bronze against Finland.

Our  captain, Detroit captain, Zetterberg got injured in our first match and didn't play anymore, i'd like to think that made a difference, but  in all honesty Canada was the best team.  What a great lineup they had this time

We did well in the 2014 Winter Games without a doubt. Third place behind second place Norway and first place Russia. I am happy Russia came out on top since they hosted the games and put on a spectacular show. We were all worried about terrorism prior to the games but all went well thank God.  The Russians are to be commented for sure. Not unlike the Chinese 2012 Summer Games. Truly a success. 

Anyway, it is a good and proud day for Canada. Onward to winter 2018 in Korea. I am sure both the US and Russia will come back pumped and determined to win both Women's and Men's hockey Gold. 

Something to remember about the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Under the countries that achieved medals (26) there were 62 other countries that participated and they did NOT receive one single medal. Not ONE!!! My hat's off to them for coming out and doing their best.  :hi:

Undoubtedly many of them will come out for the Summer Games of 2016 and whip the bacon off our asses. I wish them the best.

Hail to a GREAT 2014 Winter Olympic Games!!!  :happy0065:

To many the Winter Olympics are also a BIG DEAL. It was amazing here in Canada, it was on all the time, the country stopped for the big hockey games as always.

Just a wonderful time and frankly more important to life thank drinking a few brewskies and getting horny on thai guys with tits.