March 2014 Parties & Events

duke007

That's an excellent idea Trenton! 

As far as "ladyboy bars", Stringfellows has/had a happy hour.

Yeah, that's the rub. Many bars make a big deal when they implement Happy Hours, and then they quietly fade away.

I think Obsession Pattaya may also have a Happy Hour but can't remember.

If its an" all day happy hour" doesnt that just mean they have cheap beer period, calling it Happy hour just seems a bit pointless, but it is still Thailand

afterall

Personally, I wouldn't cross the street for cheap beer. But if it were a bar I'm interested in visiting anyway, a Happy Hour might get me to change my routine.

A good example is Stringfellows; it's usually an end of the crawl place for me. A decent Happy Hour might get me there earlier, which means I might stay longer.

Morlam

Thursday 20th March

In the Xcyte location which is handy for anyone staying in that area.

• morlam1.jpg

post-212-0-42939900-1395200181_thumb.jpg

post-212-0-84123700-1395200947_thumb.jpg

Pattaya International Music Festival is one of the best recognized music events in Asia to attract music lovers and fun-seekers from all over the world. The three-day free concert featuring Thai and international artists of every genre starts around 6 p.m. and goes until midnight. Visitors can enjoy beach activities during the day before attending the music festival as the night falls. In addition to the concert, there are booths selling music-related accessories and food stalls within the concert venue.

Highlight: This festival is regarded as ‘The Longest Beach Music Festival in Asia’ with 4 different stages at which you can enjoy all styles of music; such as, pop, R&B, hip-hop, rock, and jazz, in the one festival.

See these links for more info:

http://www.inspirepattaya.com/pattaya/pattaya-music-festival-2014-21th-23th-march/

http://www.flirt-pattaya.com/events/pattaya-music-festival-2014/

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Boom a-go-go

Josh's Birthday Party

Saturday 29th March.......9pm

CANCELLED

Due to some bar closing for Thai Elections (booze ban)

• Upvote 1