Naklua this week

xyzzy

I made my yearly sojourn to Naklua VIP beer bar complex this week. On the way found Oh La La Bar. It is the very first bar on Naklua Road walking in from the Dolphin roundabout. There were four LBs working at the bar and six GGs. Another place one can stop in if heading to Naklua.

http://goo.gl/maps/4gGlU

Then stopped in at the VIP beer bar complex just south of Naklua Soi 29/1. A number of LBs at Nice Bar but not many LB or GGs at Family Bar just behind Nice Bar. I found a nice one in Nice Bar.

http://goo.gl/maps/rnP9l

There were four LBs at TJ's Music Bar on Soi 18. Most have worked at the bar as waitresses for years. Not sure of their ability to leave the bar. But some are available and can probably get away as it gets later. Maybe someone has more details.

http://goo.gl/maps/eyXbl

There are many bars and a couple of beer bar complexes between Oh La La and TJ's with the occasional LB spotted here and there. But not a lot to choose from.

Always fun to take a night and just go somewhere different. 

• Upvote 2

Exploring the nooks and crannies of Pattaya is part of its allure for me. Getting off the beaten track(s) and heading out to places like Jomtien and Naklua can be very interesting and sometimes rewarding. I've been to Oh La La and the VIP Beer complex and always found them fun. 

And is that close to where the FL LBs hang out on Naklua beach for daytime outdoor "activity " ?

As you walk from the Dolphin Roundabout into Naklua, the sois on the left will bring you down to the shore.  Once there continue walking towards Naklua and you'll spot them eventually.

This the area you are looking for. 

post-106-0-40259000-1391965128_thumb.jpg

The second photo is where they do the deed behind this galvanized fencing.

post-106-0-71355400-1391965256_thumb.jpg

Have bad knees so approx how many minutes walk from Dolphin rdt ?

It's about 1245 feet (379m) from the dolphin roundabout to the VIP beer bar complex. Then another 1328 feet (405m) to TJ's. I don't know where the beach is you mentioned but Google Earth ruler function is your friend. 

If you are waiting for a baht bus on 2nd road at Pattaya Klang or farther north and someone asks the driver a question when a bus stops there is a good chance that question was "Naklua?". If they get on the bus after hearing the answer it's probably worth a try. The bus I was on went into Naklua but since I got off at Oh La La it wasn't much of an advantage. If you have to get off the bus near the roundabout there is a decent chance you might be able to hop on one of the buses that does go to Naklua if you walk over to the start of Naklua Road. As is often the case a number of baht buses may be hired out and will pass you by before one stops.

Naklua isn't crawling with LBs like Pattaya. But I almost always find something I want to bring home. But probably a venue for the more experienced guys who just want to go someplace different for a night.

post-345-0-62391900-1392020412_thumb.jpg

post-345-0-87415900-1392020428_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I am a great fan of visiting these off the beaten track LB venues so ventured down to Naklua after checking the handy ladyboy map.....stupid me it was on a day when the beer bars had to close.....at least knew where to go next time.

I had also been in touch with a cute LB on Thaifriendly 'Teerawitt' who told me she is at a bar called Ta & Bu in Naklua vip complex corner of the main road and soi 29/1:

So made another sojourn to the area....caught a baht bus all the way.

As I walked up to the bar I spotted Teerawitt who was getting her bag from the bar...when I said Hi she just gave me a dirty look and went off with some Thai friends....wtf not even a see u later or tomorrow. ..after 18 months of correspondence.

Anyway I have learnt very quickly in Pattaya that if 1 door closes another opens very quickly...so stayed and had a beer.

Of course the biggest LB in the bar wants to chat....and I like them all origonal and slim.

Anyway spot exactly my type....eventually chat and she comes around the bar to join me.Have a good vibe going and Teerawitt reappears...all friendly but it's to late and I bar fine 'E'....we have 2 great days together....very little English...a bit shy in bed at first....seems farm fresh altho aged 24.Very ready to please...I will be back.....

E stays in a room with 5 LB's including Teerawitt and a lb who looks like Bee from Check In Bar Bangkok.

All work in Ta & Bu bar so well worth a visit...I just think the 500 baht bfine is steep for a beer bar....

post-212-0-45800500-1392189522_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4