Name that country

JaiDee

Furthest south   Honolulu

I think Jacksonvilleis in Florida, if so it would be further south than San Diego, (hopefully). Furthest North San Diego

Patrick nailed this one...... Honolulu is at 27 degrees longitude, JAX is at 30 and San Diego is it 32.

I will go with Herat in Afghanistan.

2nd choice; Muscat.

On the right track with the first one JD, part of the same empire. The monument in the pic survived even the most unwelcome of visitors oul Genghis 

im pretty sure i know the answer,but i wont spoil it for anyone who wants to have a guess...i remember you told me you had visited there last summer......it's one city i have always dreamed of visiting.....

Cheers mate, hope all is well with you. Although the city is one of two famous ones in that country and it may be the other one that you are talking about

The first two pics are of the Kalyan minaret in Bukhara, Uzbekistan - many a person where unceremoniously thrown off the top of it over the centuries.

Wondering can anyone put a name on this cracking historic city

no i didnt get the minaret after all.....i thought it was samarkand also..............i;m guessing south america for the last fotos.....buenos aires?