Can you imagine

I loved father ted-----In england they knew it was a comedy show,in Ireland they thought it was a documentary.-55555-

I'm very impressed with Lizzie,she had done more for good relations between UK and Ireland than anything I can remember previously.What you think BB?

Have to concur there Willie. The visit has been very successful, and at times moving. She has just done a walk around in Cork, which is the one element of the visit that has been missing up to this point for obvious reasons. Nice feel good buzz in the country this week, and god knows we need it.

[quote name='Bumblebee' timestamp='1305883071' post='60 Wonder what was going through the mind of the Irish president right about now.

Well she spent 4 days licking her arse not kicking it .

36 million Euro was wasted protecting this symbol of wealth and privilege whilst thousands of Irishmen and women are thrown on the dole .

What would James Connolly have made of it all ?

Well she spent 4 days licking her arse not kicking it .

36 million Euro was wasted protecting this symbol of wealth and privilege whilst thousands of Irishmen and women are thrown on the dole .

What would James Connolly have made of it all ?

Ah Jim, she is just a sweet little old granny on holiday, don't be bringing cold financial reality into it all and ruining our feel good buzz. You northern (ex) prods have no respect for our dear queen. :p

Tis' a crazy mixed up world for sure .

Why do the Irish like laydee's with cocks so much that is the main question :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because of what JaiDee called the Irish Curse? That being the Irish were for the most part rather under endowed themselves. :search: