The Royal Divorce

Yes Lefty, Hunter S. Thompson dedicated The Great Shark Hunt to Richard Milhous Nixon "who never let me down".

Exactly Right (ha good pun I didn't intend): Republicans will never let you down. Full of anti everything we all want and think of as normal, yet so sanctimonious, stinking god damm hypocrites full on.

I saw a documentary about Arnold once,made him look like a horrible human being...apparently he foned a guy up once,arnold was stuck up the guy's wife when he foned him......classy....

I'll never forget when he was prospective candidate for guv'nor ,Ariel Sharon visited California....Arnold practically sucked his cock such was his fawning before the big enchilada....thoroughly nauseous.......by the way,Sharon is still in a coma......good enough for him!

Arnold is a sociopath. Look at what he did to Lou Ferrigno in that original documentary he was in. He destroyed the guy mentally during a big body building competition & did it deliberately.

He seemed to enjoy the fact that his behaviour was captured on film. We rarely get to see these little insights into what makes someone tick but we did here & leopards don't change their spots.

Now his entire record is being questioned because it is considered that if he can lie about his infidelity & worse, rave on about how much he loves his wife, what did he lie about while he was in office?

All these guys come unstuck eventually. Arnold's script demanded that what Arnold wanted, Arnold got. But that life journey he was on involved ruthless behaviour on his part & now it is coming back to bite him in the arse.

It always does.

I guess you guys are referring to the movie Pumping Iron? That relates a few different accounts of what a despicable human being he is. This article relates a few more things he has done to undermine other body builders, even a young amateur he was not competing with. What a totally classless jerk. Then to brag about it. Never liked him then. Find him to be the most overrated actor or large screen super hero of all time. Him being governor of Cali should come as no surprise. The same state elected Bedtime for Bonzo a couple of times too.

http://www.mikementzer.com/character.html