For those who also like GGs

globetrotter

pattaya-addicts.com is very active but has a lot of newbie posters. The garbage noise level is kind of high. It is affiliated with LBP.

thepattayaclub.com (formally PattayaSecrets) seemingly has a more experienced user base but is getting a bit stale it seems. I see a number of the old posters over on addicts now.

piatnight.com for The Philippines especially AC.

I get a lot of good info from reading the GG boards. Stuff about hotels, restaurants and all kind of general Pattaya/LOS stuff that gets posted on boards with a larger user base.

The best GG in Pattaya works in Spankys Soi Diamaond... oooh she is sweet.  Just walk in and look for the only 19 year old in the place. I bet she gets 3 fines a day or more

stunning

All the others are North of 25 

there was one topless girl with little titties who looks like a Japanese femmy femmy boy, u mean her TC?  :biggrin:

She wasnt topless but had no tits thats for sure. She just stands out from the rest. I popped in twice when i was in town just for a gander and all eyes were on her and the other GGs had NO attention.. thats how nice she is.. pretty bad for the other girls who probably hate her. 

probably the same one.. hair natural black and tied up

I was tinkering with the idea of taking her but two Arab guys snatched her and that was that.. if was still in Pattaya i would have gone back for her. you dont often get em that nice

The best GG in Pattaya works in Spankys Soi Diamond... oooh she is sweet.  Just walk in and look for the only 19 year old in the place. I bet she gets 3 fines a day or more

stunning.. catch her swinging on the pole .. if your lucky

also had a good one in Spankys one night. Slipped her 100 baht and got the best seat in the house. Tons of fun.