CCR!!! The best ever God dammit!!!

Lefty

He is still touring all over the world, playing before big crowds. Here he is last Oct in Antwerp. Still got a strong voice at 65.

I loved the Geritol banner flying from the back of the stage, even though you can't really see it well in the video.

And having the tour sponsored by Depends was a stroke of genius.

I loved the Geritol banner flying from the back of the stage, even though you can't really see it well in the video.

And having the tour sponsored by Depends was a stroke of genius.

You, little man, go stand in the BLASPHEMER'S corner, next to Paccy. :growl: :growl: :growl: :growl:

Hey, at least I'm in good company! good.gif

Well if you'll be happy with a man who the ladyboys all describe as an aggressive pile driving top, then I'm sure you will feel fine, after Paccy Wadd has his way with you. :rolleyes:

Love CCR... saw them several times back in the day & I made a point of seeing Fogarty a few years ago when he finally relented & started to perform the old CCR tunes again for the first time since the breakup (R&R Hall of Fame induction excluded).

Here's the scene: lots of grey haired guys, & it was 95% guys waiting in a darkened venue, while roadies ran around the completely dark stage with the sound of amps buzzing. Suddenly, with all the lights still down, the riff that starts "Born in the Bayou" played & a roar went up from the crowd that drowned out the music, it was a real moment! :clapping:

This is the first song I ever heard by CCR on the radio, stopped me in my tracks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCUVQb1ENJA&feature=fvst

• Upvote 1

... then I'm sure you will feel fine, after Paccy Wadd has his way with you. :rolleyes:

PACCY WHAT!!! :shok:

I have no intention of boning Deepthroat's arse!! :nea:

Unless of course it is a spectacular arse in which case a man has to do what a man has to do..... -_-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...