In Bangkok at the moment

Nameofuser

Hey, have been lurking this forum for about 2 days getting some insight into the area I am currently staying in(soi nana). I have been enjoying it.. But one thing I am having a hard time finding out is if a lb is going to be less enthusiastic once I have her back in my room(was not the best night) . Also would be interested in meeting up with an old hand or two for a beer and a bit of a perv as I'm still quite green at this, was thinking of going to cascade or obsessions tonight.

Also there is a solid wealth of information on this forum! One other unanswer question I have (because 87 pages) is what happened to bee from guess bar?

• Upvote 2

Hey, have been lurking this forum for about 2 days getting some insight into the area I am currently staying in(soi nana). I have been enjoying it.. But one thing I am having a hard time finding out is if a lb is going to be less enthusiastic once I have her back in my room(was not the best night) . Also would be interested in meeting up with an old hand or two for a beer and a bit of a perv as I'm still quite green at this, was thinking of going to cascade or obsessions tonight.

Also there is a solid wealth of information on this forum! One other unanswer question I have (because 87 pages) is what happened to bee from guess bar?

You might want to try the Darkside soi 33 and Check In Bar soi 5 where you will find a BM hanging out with the lbs. A really good lad who will only be to happy to help you out. Ask June at check in if slams around, she is the owner of the bar.
  • Upvote 1

Part of the magic is wandering out there on your own. In fact, you can't beat that rush IMO. The feeling of being a pioneer, voyeur. Just do it and take your time. Don't feel rushed or feel you've missed an opportunity. Just be relaxed and go with it the whole carnival ride. What's not there for you today will be there tomorrow OR after 02h00 somewhere on Soi 4 or Sukhumvit.  

And you have this forum to check in with and to ask whatever. Keep reading. There is nothing out there that is life-threathening, at least not in my experience. However like all new, unfamiliar situations one should always practice due diligence and safety while being on the lookout for the usual horseshit you'd find in your own neck of the woods if you were drunk or stupid wandering around aimlessly with a hard-on and a wad of cash. 

Just go and don't worry. Go for it and enjoy. There will be lots to delight and savour. Undoubtedly there will be some newbie regrets but nobody on this forum can claim they've experienced otherwise. This too is part of the special experience. Just go and do your hurdy gurdy. 

We're there for you. Let us know what transpires. We're happy to welcome you aboard. 

• Upvote 1

after having worked for short as a waitress in a restaurant, Bee is now working in the new bar located at the beginning of the alley connecting soi 5 to soi 7, Just after the kebab vendor. You will not miss the new LB bar.
  • Upvote 2

Quick update, flipped a coin as to where I would go tonight, ened up going to obsessions and bar fining almon(number 1) and got topped for the first time.... It was pretty damn amazing! Only blemish on the night was this Japanese arsehole getting into a fight with one of the girls, in which I became a human wall..... Good times!

• Upvote 2