How many LBs with hard cocks?

FoxAd

Hello dear friends,

from a little time I take an interest about LBs and in some days I will reach Pattaya. I like LBs with hard cocks. If you are expert about Pattaya, how many LBs get hard cocks? Will it be around 50%? If I will ask them will they tell me the truth? I thank you!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Fox, a good way to find out whether she gets hard or not is to have a little play time with her before you head to the room. Most LBs get hard when the wind blows, so this is a good barometer test. Another way to approach this is to simply ask the LB whether she "has power" or not. If she says yes, and shes limp when in the room, then no money and out she goes for false advertisement.  -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

Hey Fox, a good way to find out whether she gets hard or not is to have a little play time with her before you head to the room. Most LBs get hard when the wind blows, so this is a good barometer test. Another way to approach this is to simply ask the LB whether she "has power" or not. If she says yes, and shes limp when in the room, then no money and out she goes for false advertisement.  -Swedeman007

The thing is you were "playing" with all the ones that were sitting next to ME!!!!...Regards Garry -_-

• Upvote 2

But if they get hard cocks  ... then everybody can also to bugger? Or are their hard cocks to be seen only? ;)

Another question:

do they like more to put their cocks into your ass or to get your cock into her asses?

Do they like more to give a blowjob or to get a blowjob?
But do they enjoy really for sex?

PS: I know they are HARD questions. ;)

But if they get hard cocks  ... then everybody can also to bugger? Or are their hard cocks to be seen only? ;)

Another question:

do they like more to put their cocks into your ass or to get your cock into her asses?

Do they like more to give a blowjob or to get a blowjob?

But do they enjoy really for sex?

PS: I know they are HARD questions. ;)

Mr. Fox, they are like anyone and everyone else. They are not aliens from outer space. Some like to top, some like to bottom. Everyone likes to suck cock and have their cocks sucked, including ladyboys. Just go out there and explore. Your questions will be answered to your complete satisfaction. 

What a strange set of questions?

Fox Adriano, you have an Italian name so you know Italy is full of beautiful Tgirls. Dont ask questions just do it. Its easy. Once you go to the dark side all your questions will be answered.

Dont ask your questions here as we are all cock sucking, ass fucking ladyboy lovers who dont give a dam. Live the dream and stop jerking off while you are on the forum.

ET

• Upvote 2