No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

pdogg

Was in a bar in Phnom Penh tonight where some really strange and drunk guy did not want to pay his $28 bill.  All this was taking place a few feet from be and the customer seemed like a jerk.

After the ordeal was over, the owner was at the bar with his head in in hands.

I figured I'd cheer him up so went over and said have a beer, it's on me. Now normally I don't buy an owner a beer in his own bar but figured what the hell.

Went to pay my bin and the owner's ( a guy) drink was billed as a ladydrink. I discreetly asked the cashier and she said this was correct.  Since the whole idea was to cheer the guy up I'm not going to argue the point, but kind of cheeky IMO.

So what good deeds have you done which you wish you hadn't?

"So what good deeds have you done which you wish you hadn't?"

My (former) favorite free-lancer was a bit down on her luck one time, so I loaned her some money, no strings attached. Big effing mistake. Not only have I lost out on the sex (it's always something as to why she can't come over or can't meet), but the monthly sob-story calls always happen the day after payday. I'm expecting her to call any time now.

Just out of curiosity, what bar was that at, might have to give it a miss next time in PP ?

There's a whole bunch of bars that look almost identical right next to each other on Street 136.  Was a bit tipsy and am not completely sure which bar it was.

no good deed going unpunished?The list would be endless PD.......i offered to buy 2 massage girls i knew a drink with the proviso they ordered a beer.....they didnt, and proceeded to run up a tab....I'm always getting stung for the lady drink routine also....my latest good deed involved sharpening a pencil for somebody and ended up slicing my finger with a box cutter knife....doh!