Bangkok Ladyboys Can Now Dress As Ladies For ID Pics

pdogg

:happy0065: 

BANGKOK, 10 June 2013 (NNT) - The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has announced that transgendered citizens are no longer required to dress according to their biological gender when applying for an identification card. 

Following complaints filed with a number of district offices, a decision was made at the BMA board meeting on Monday to change the regulations on residents’ choices of attire for their ID photo. Transgendered persons are now allowed to dress in accordance with their new gender in the picture. BMA executives explained that fingerprints taken during the process are sufficient in identifying a person. 

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/newsen/NewsDetail?NT01_NewsID=WNSOC5606100010011

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps now in Pattaya as well.  One of my sweeties I met on my recent last trip just emailed me a couple of days ago a phonecam closeup pic of her new ID card.  I can't really tell if she is wearing much makeup, or what she is wearing, but her decidedly female hairstyle is clearly visible, and it has her given (boy) name as required.  I had teased her before about having an eight-year-old ID card.  She said, yes, she really should get a new one because whenever she has to show it nobody believes it is her.  I must say, she was a very cute 16-year-old boy...oh, God....I hope I'm not gay... :biggrin: