The Tipping Point

bumblebee

Jaidee was talking about dabbling back home and he said "when you are desperate you will pay that" in reference to paying a tidy sum for an hour of action.  

So in Los, how much are you guys willing to pay to have your desired piece of ass, and is there is a tipping point where you think "nah you're having a laugh looking for that type of money," and pass even though you really want her.  I know of course the answer will vary depending on where we are talking about, be it Bkk, Phuket or Pattaya.

Let the bidding commence! :biggrin:

I think the key to this are the words "back home" where ladyboy ass is hard to come by, and if really desperate, price may not be an obstacle. When in LOS, the selection and quality is so vast, there is no need to go beyond your set budget/price range for that piece of ass, because around the corner, or in the next bar there will always be another hottie more than willing to take you up on your offer.

I believe the most I have ever paid in Thailand was 2000 baht........perfectly acceptable in BKK for either side IMO, and I won't go above that price.

For the newer guys; when hot-looking LB's in the Nana bars start asking for absurd amounts, as in 3K baht or more, simply remind them there are dozens of girls outside the plaza who will go with you for 1000. Or just take yourself outside to talk to them, they are always desperate for work and will usually treat you pretty well for 1K, plus no bar fine or short-time room expenses.

• Upvote 2