Watch this if you want a good laugh

I watched it JD and it was a hoot!!! Absolutely nuts! 

What's curious is that cameras/crew/etc were able to capture the intimate insanity. It's a little suspect IMO. I wonder if its wholly or partially staged. What sells this kind of stuff is that people believe it is 100% true. But I wonder how much "reality" programming is really such. 

Nonetheless it was a terrific entertaining piece whether real or brilliantly orchestrated to achieve the illusion of same. 

Thanks

Thing is Sam, we know all these ''reality'' shows are really staged, and most are very obvious.

The difference with this one is that the lady is really bat-guano crazy for real!  So even if it was staged, that is the real her through and through.

I have been reading some shit on the 'net about this today, seems as though she got into a fight with hundreds of people on Facebook tuesday night and now THAT has also gone viral as well!

Like watching a train wreck in slow motion......read some of these rants, this lady seriously needs to be in an institution and not working somewhere that has knives around.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/this-is-the-most-epic-brand-meltdown-on-facebook-ever

Ok, they seem like the full meal deal of true insanity. Goodness gracious me, how pathetic.  

If Sammy did not have a bankroll to support the nutsy venture perhaps the whole event would be a non-event. I guess the question comes down to why Sammy tolerates it all since he appears to be a wee bit less insane than her. My guess is he has a younger gal that is into some weird and wonderful stuff back home with him and the 3 children. I am sure she is a slutty dominating she-wolf that whips, chains, and does all of the other good stuff to the Sammy's of our world. Of this I have no doubt. 

I will avoid Scottsdale in the future unless I am visiting a friend with a kitchen and a hankering for cooking.

Jeez, I usually don't bother with these type of shows but this was a real car crash, couldn't stop looking. (She reminded me a little too much of my sister in law tho...) The insanity continues on their facebook page too with people taking the piss out of them.

Amy did time as a felon for bank fraud apparently & you just know Samy cuts a lot of corners the way he deals with his customers. Honestly a match made in hell.

The funny thing is, these people will become stars in America very soon.

You know among the millions of people who have now seen that clip are some agents from Hollyweird, and by now a few of the vultures have already descended on Phoenix to try and make these people reality-show stalwarts.

I never watch these kind of shows either Hefe, but when this train wreck came across my news feed yesterday I just HAD to take a look; and was not disappointed.

Grand re-opening on Tuesday, surely it will fill up quickly.....no mention in the paper that for the "6 years" these people have been open they were closed for 15 months of that while the crazy blonde chick was serving time for forgery and fraud;

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_northeast_valley/scottsdale/Kitchen-Nightmares-Amys-Baking-Company-plans-grand-re-opening-to-address-social-media-meltdown

I don't know this show at all and who knows, it may be completely fake; but one of the young girls from the clip who got fired [and who also didn't receive any tips for her work] says none of it was scripted;

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Fired-waitress-dishes-on-Amys-Baking-Company-207690151.html

she also did a "ask me anything" on Reddit yesterday where she was asked over 8000 questions;

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1eegnm/former_waitress_katy_cipriano_from_amys_baking/