Ladyboy invests 1/2 million of Sponsor money into operations

JaiDee

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/633407-pattaya-police-nabs-ladyboy-for-topless-songkran-show/?utm_source=newsletter-20130417-1334&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

The story in the Phuket Gazette is about her dancing topless at a Songkran party in Pattaya, but as any of us who have been to Songkran can attest to, that is a common occurrence.  In fact, the larger story would have been to find some Ladyboys who did NOT expose their breasts during Songkran!

But for me the key to this whole story is the 1/2 million baht used to enhance this girl's looks, who some of you may even know.  {She actually looks a lot like Pop, ex-Cascades}.

''told officers she had spent 500,000 baht on sex-change operations which were funded by money given to her by a foreign boyfriend.''

Hmmmmm..... 150K [max] to become a postie; 50-60K max for boobs......various chin, nose and maybe even hip implants; another 100K [max],  which leaves about 200K unaccounted for.

Am I supposed to believe this honest-looking young lady either lied to the cops or her foreign boyfriend about where the 500K went? Shocking!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/633407-pattaya-police-nabs-ladyboy-for-topless-songkran-show/?utm_source=newsletter-20130417-1334&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

• Upvote 2

As her sexual status as a male cannot officially be changed in Thailand to that of a female it does make you wonder under what charge the BiB used. A topless man bearing his large breasts? ~ There are many topless males to be seen in Pattaya during songkran. Some flabby farang with bigger breasts than her probably.

As for the unaccounted for body-enhancement funds, who knows. But it sounds like someone got milked by their own milk-maiden.

Simple economics, what the market will bear. If the gent is that gullible, good on her, I say.

Incidentally, I scanned the comments, expecting the usual "Oh Teh Ladyboys!" and "Oh Teh Gays!" and was not disappointed.

On the other hand, from one poster there was this gem:

She looks a hell of a lot better than many real women one sees going around with their farang partners. Some of those give me nightmares.