Info on these girls

Rogue

Planning my next trip to LOS was hoping you fellows may have some info on a couple of girls i saw on youtube vids. Both from Pattaya.

Amy her name is apparently

Also this girl in the black dress

LB or not there seems to be some dispute. If she is a LB anyone know of her?

Have not done Pattaya yet but it looks as though ill have to this trip.

Yes, that is Amy/Emma/Boy in the first video with the pink bikini. She's been the subject of numerous discussions on both LB and even straight bar girl forums. She is a freelancer based on Walking Street, typically across the street from Jenny Star Bar (or the possible new name New England Bar). She's been doing p4p since her early teen years. Most reports say she has a "Diva" attitude. She prefers younger guys and charges a premium for her services, and even bigger premium for the older, balding overweight customers like myself.

I actually did chat with her briefly around 5-6 years ago, and she seemed pleasant enough, so it probably depends on the "chemistry" between you and her.

Sorry, no ideas about the 2nd video.

• Upvote 1

Thanks rxpharm may have to check this one out, im in my late 20s so should be able to pass as a younger guy... I did pretty well with my last trip in Oct last year when i ask how much the most common answer i got was 'however much you like', ended up being quite a cheap trip.

Yea Neo not bad ass on her, although are they LBs? they look like LBs but the comments on youtube differ.

IMHO the arse on the second one in black is grotesque.....just so unnatural.....Looks like a silicone overload  to me.

On the other hand the arse on Keta (in the cutdown shorts) is all natural. i can vouch for that. :biggrin:

Cheers DK

haha nice one, it does look unnatural but theres something about her i goota check her out in person. 'Keta' nice ass but looks abit rough in the face.

Been doing abit of research of this amy/emma seems shes quite well known. Again gonna have to check her out in person but i think she will be on my list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

thought i would check back in since i will be in LOS next week and happy to see we finally got an ID on the girl i was interested in , well played dlonzo73, i checked out her FB pics and dam what an ass it maybe fake but im still gonna tap it. She stands at no1 on my hitlist this trip. Any info on where she hangs out would be useful, i would hit her up on FB but that aint the way to play the game.