Free Novel Promotion

KenW

If you're a reader, and you can cope with literary - as opposed to pulp or best sellers - works, you may be interested in having your sister's grandchildren boast in 100 years that their great uncle had the foresight to have downloaded this.

Anyway, amid such boasting, let me say that from 28 march through 1 april there is a 5 day free promotion where you can download to your kindle, tablet, electronic reader or computer this fine but long and difficult novel:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008324A3A

It has something to do with me as author, by the way.

• Upvote 1

Says I can only download to Mac if I have version 10.6 or higher and I have 10.5.8 and can't upgrade because the computer was given to me and am reluctant to fook things up an not have the proper password.

So I'm trying to sample on the Cloud Reader but not loading properly.  I hate tech.   :geek:  

Yeh, thanks Hefe.

Nowadays it seems to be all I do in that room (or any other room). Ha!

It's actually about 750 pages on my hard drive, but for some reason you have to save it as html file to upload onto their site and it fucks up original pagination. Then by their count comes out at 1100 pages! Go figure.

No pictures.

It's been on the site since May of 2012; have only had about 160 downloads thus far. Hence the free promo, to try to boost it a bit.