Melbourne Thai Fesitval 2013

Great photos azza, thanks for sharing! You're lucky to get a taste of LOS before your next trip!

Thanks Rx.

Yes, always good to have a day to enjoy the culture of Thailand. Usually i'd be getting ready to head across from my April trip, but this year I'll be holding out until the end of August. By that stage i'll be a bit :crazy:

Nice work Azza, so will you be around in November also for the big annual meet up?

Hi BB, I'm afraid i wont be in town for that gig. I'm excited about next trip - 6 weeks off & I'm finally heading to a part of Thailand (Issan) that i've been meaning to visit. I'll fly to Ubon Ratchanthani and backtrack through Phanon Rung & Phi Mai. (Google image those last 2 if you've not heard of them)

Be a shame not to be able to say hello to yourself and i assume your partner in crime, ninewives will be there too.

At any rate... this be my last trip until sometime in 2015 :huh:

• 1 month later...

Hi dommy

Held annually at federation square in Melbourne in march during grand prix weekend.

Ladyboys are contestants 3 & 7.

Melbourne event is free.

There is also an evening in Geelong which is a good night but costs $50-60. Includes food and 6 hours of entertainment.

Event was just recently held after thai new year.

Thai tiffany ladyboy show was the main feature of the Geelong festival and they were fabulous. No problems mingling with the ladyboys, photos and banter. Prior event i went to 2 years back had a fabulous rock band with sexysational dancers to boot!!

Rest of that evening was thai singers and they were very good - all the issan girls hit the dance floor on mass... Kinda like morlam i guess but on a smaller scale.

• 3 weeks later...