Hello and a question

Asson

Hi all.

My first post here but I've been reading many threads so far. Thanks for all the trip reports and other useful info!

I'm going back to Pattaya in April again and have a nice todo-list to work my way through. Unfortunately I have hit a bit of a snag on that list. I'm looking for a lb named Rin (or Lin) that has appeared in a couple of clips on the net. Roumour has it that she's been around in Pattaya. Maybe at La Bamba and/or Obsessions and possibly other places.

The big question now is if she can be found there when I'm going back. I'd like to meet her so now I turn to you guys here for help.

I have attached a screen cap from the DVD Ladyboy adventures.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

post-3328-0-65680200-1362603759_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Can't help you find her but wanted to welcome you to our forum.

The only other thing I liked to share with you is, more often than not the list of people you compile to meet are seldom what you've imagined and can prove to be very disappointing. The excitement and satisfaction lies in the people you stumble on while not searching for  the gals on your roster. You can waste a lot of valuable vacation time and money with a "to do" list. Go forth, discover your own gems, and take your own photos for posterity. You will not be disappointed if you have no agenda. Agendas don't work well in LOS.

• Upvote 3

Oops sorry, this should have gone in the welcome wagon. Feel free to move my post. Again, sorry.

Moved and welcome to Ladyboy Review Asson!    :hi:

Seven says she's in Phuket someplace.

I'm not familiar with her, but she reminds me a bit of Oa from So What Bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya.  It's not Oa but maybe you'll like her too.  Or not.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/299-so-what-bar/?p=41516

Welcome!   :biggrin:

Thanks for the information and thanks for the welcome! Then I can forget a meeting with her. Too bad but there is no shortage of beautiful LB's over there.

I've had todo-lists before and I have managed to complete them in about a week out of my usual three week vacations. And they  weren't 2-3 item lists. This time around though I wanted to make a list that I would not complete at all and maybe even throw in some really specific "persons to meet". The latter I've only done once before and that turned out quite nice actually.

About "it's not any use to make a list of things to do", I've gotten that advice many times before but it works out great for me. Some days I pick one or two goals from my list and some days I just go with the flow.

I'm no newbie to either Thailand or travelling in general and have managed to reach a bit beyond the 40 year age barrier. I've also had two longer relationships with transsexuals here in europe which has gotten me some very nice experiences on several levels.

So, thanks again and hopefully I'll manage to give something useful back to the forum.

• Upvote 1