Teresa back in Bangkok!

JaiDee

One of the all-time most famous Ladyboys is back in Bangkok after spending 6 years in Europe!

Teresa, the very popular and always-stunning girl from Casanova's in Nana Plaza is back there and hoping to meet some nice guys. Besides being obviously gorgeous, she is also well-hung and can top if that is what you desire.

Here is her e-mail address; please use ONLY if you will be in Bangkok within the next few months and have a chance to spend a little time with her;

kittycat-cute@hotmail.com

Now is your chance to be with a long-time Shemale Superstar!

post-107-0-16301500-1362447289_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-56875300-1362447298_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-25382300-1362447304_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

JaiDee, do you have permission of the website's owner to post those photos? 5555 :rofl:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Wish I'd seen this before I did the transportation gauntlet back to my 'hood. Was just on Suk Soi 4 an hour ago. But thanks for the heads up. There is always tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

The owner of the pics said it was perfectly fine!  :biggrin:

By the way, Teresa didn't ask me to make this post and I didn't even tell her anything about it; she is just a friend I have known for a long time and if something like this helps her out, that would be cool.

• Upvote 1

Did she tell you why she returned back to BKK? She seemed to do well in Switzerland, had a long term immigrant visa, earned well her life, hence no apparent need to go back home. She also visited Prague and other interesting cities in Europe with friends. Homesick?

Nam Kang aka Naomi, formerly from Cascade, still remains in Luzern. Seems to enjoy it there, even loving snow.

Sure, family reasons, especially illness of the closest relatives, is a very valuable reason for returning back home. However, I suppose that Talisha (Teresa) earned a lot of money - and I hope she invested it well - so that she would not need to go back to Casanova.

Anyway, she was on my to do list long time ago, hence I would like to meet her next time when I will be in BKK.

I didn't go into a lot of detail, and would not share it here if I did.....if you are interested, ask her when you meet her.

But the impression I got was that the income might have been good, but the costs involved in staying in Europe long term were also very high.

Same as the girls who go to Singapore. Guys whine about them asking for SGD 300 in Singapore, but how much do you think it costs them for flights, hotels, taxis, eating in Singapore, etc........a LOT more than their normal living costs in Thailand!