Movie Theaters in Pattaya

I've only been to the one on central festival (6th floor). Their first class cinema is great and the girls would love you if you take them there. It's around 700baht a head so not cheap but if you've never done it it's a fun experience. The other night one of the girls opened her purse and showed me she's still  keeping our movie tickets from over three months ago. She either really liked going VIP or she's keeping it for the paternity testing.

What's your favorite movie theater in town?

Their first class cinema is great and the girls would love you if you take them there. It's around 700baht a head so not cheap but if you've never done it it's a fun experience. 

What's your favorite movie theater in town?

A big spending buddy of mine really liked those special VIP seats. He said it was really more like a bed.  

My theatre of choice is the cineplex at Avenue Mall.  Mainly cause it's easy for me to get to.

For showtimes in the LOS here's agood link, u can sort on province or movie or date.

http://www.movieseer.com/th/showtimes.aspx

• Upvote 1