All grown up

JaiDee

Not sure where I got that one DT, but I am always on the lookout for cute girls.......I have about 20 Emma Watson pics on my hard drive and can always stand for more; she is easy on the eyes for sure.

Never even watched one Harry Potter movie....if adult Sci-Fi is horrible, I can't even imagine what children's Sc-Fi is like.....but have been a big fan of Emma since she became an adult, she is just my type.

I'm not certain but I think the last pic is photoshopped. I vaguely remember reading there were a couple of Emma Watson circulating on the net but I never saw them. Methinks this might be one of them.

And even the bare bum could have been added to the earlier picture. I am incredulous that she would go out in public without knickers or if she has a g-string on, that she would pose with her arse hanging out. From how she comes across it seems out of character. IMO.

But I do agree that she's a sweety. And she was very good in Harry Potter, it's hard to imagine anyone else playing the role of Hermione. She made it her own.

I think the last pic is photoshopped.

And even the bare bum could have been added to the earlier picture. I am incredulous that she would go out in public without knickers

I'd agree, Paccie......when I first saw the bottom one I figured it was too good to be true, and it probably is. The hair on the last 2 photos in the group match perfectly; the bodies, not so much LOL

Not sure about the top one, but it could be 'shopped......the legs do look a little long.

I know she is a 'good girl' and would never take racy photos, and also she has a Mum who is a real dragon lady, follows her around and making sure she doesn't get into any trouble.

IMO one of the cutest girls out there these days.... another of my favorites in the same mode is Carey Mulligan. Brit, small and cute, short hair......27 now but could still pass for a teenager. Does anybody remember Twiggy? I think she kind of looks like her a bit.

post-107-0-08320400-1356577690_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-57809500-1356577707_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-53835900-1356577714_thumb.jpg

Gawd I hate it when people photoshop cocks on to GGs. There are enough beautiful TGirls out there without making fake ones. Some of the photoshop work in this regard is very good,and a few times I have really questioned whether it was or wasn't photoshop.