LaBamba Party

pdogg

Great party at LaBamba tonight to celebrate SLBT's Bday!

Lots of FMs, plenty of sexy LaBamba girls and also some super hot visiting ladyboys!

Always something good happening at LaBamba!

Thanks SLBT! :drinks:

You certainly head home early PD. Always enjoyed a party on La Bamba, especially the pizza ones. Let's hope some photos emerge from someone.

You certainly head home early PD. Always enjoyed a party on La Bamba, especially the pizza ones. Let's hope some photos emerge from someone.

Made a real mistake starting drinking in the early afternoon and by the time i left LaBamba felt hungover, not just drunk.

Then turned on me phone today and found out the party moved on to Famous Bar and that is was still rocking around 2:30.

Next time, no afternoon drinking on party nights.

..I took my own LBs there.. :unsure:

And two beautiful and fun loving ladyboys they were mate! :p

I loved watching them make out with each other! :yahoo:

Welcome Billy! Great pics! :pic:

For those of you lurking at home (that's OK with us, enjoy :D )Billy is a legend in the world of ladyboy mongering. He's been posting great photos on forums long before it became popular to do so. Great to have my buddy Billy here! :drinks:

That's for sure. Billy was one of the first guys I read reports from when I was considering my first trip to LOS. He is a living legend!

Thanks for the update. Wish I'd seen Lek when I was on my last trip, I loved La Bamba and Nok was one of my few multiple barfines. I almost took Sindy a second night as well.