Bangkok

DownLoLarry

We been getting feedback form our Members asking for a Bangkok section.

This should make LBR more user friendly for the guys who live in Bangkok, passing through on a quick business trip, or spending the bulk of their holiday there. Bangkok posts often get overlooked given the predominance of Pattaya threads in the other sections.

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble and a week of biting the pillow in The Big Mango may have you screaming, "No Mas". This sub-forum is about all things Bangkok.

Enjoy! :drinks:

I'll take the opportunity to make my first post. I spent a few days in Bangkok in late October. I like that time of the year. If you’re lucky the rains aren’t too bad, the holiday makers are not there yet, and there’s a pre high season buzz of expectation in the air. So after a few bears and a short time with a Nana girl I went looking for some more fun around the Sukumvit sidewalk bars. Half way between Majestic Suites and the Landmark there’s a small stall bar attended by 4 of our own. It’s been there on and off for a few years and I always had a good time there in the past. The crew changes every once in a while but somehow it always works for me. The guy who currently runs it seats behind the counter mixing the drinks and the music but plays it very low key other than that. The show is all run by the girls. I don’t remember the name of this wagonbar but I do remember the name of the lovely girl who works there and with whom I spent the next couple of nights. Her name is Angelina. She told me she’s named after Brad’s wifey, she’s about 20 yo, tall and skinny, but not too much, small natural tits, nice skin and a beautiful face. We spent one night in my hotel and one at her room. I didn’t take any pictures but she’s the loveliest kid on the block and you can’t miss her. If you haven’t tried the Sukumvit bars yet, then this is a great one to start with and Angelina is a fantastic girl. Have fun

• Upvote 3

Great idea adding a Bangkok sub forum. I have a question about Bangkok, that doesn't really warrant its own thread. Where is a good venue/area to ring in the New Year? I was thinking Guess Bar in the late evening, and then moving on to a club or something. Maybe RCA or something like that.

Welcome 360, good info.

Half way between Majestic Suites and the Landmark there’s a small stall bar attended by 4 of our own. It’s been there on and off for a few years and I always had a good time there in the past.

There are several street bars in this short stretch of sidewalk between Soi 4 and the Landmark Hotel service road. I've taken LBs from two of them. Seems to be mainly a LB area.

Great idea adding a Bangkok sub forum. I have a question about Bangkok, that doesn't really warrant its own thread. Where is a good venue/area to ring in the New Year? I was thinking Guess Bar in the late evening, and then moving on to a club or something. Maybe RCA or something like that.

A few guys rate a club up by soi Cowboy - it was called Narcisus but I am not sure if it is even still there or maybe has changed name since then. Its also LB friendly hence its rating. Getting up to RCA might not be so easy on NY eve. Another option is Climax under the Ambassador hotel.

• Upvote 1