Soi 6/1

DownLoLarry

Ah yes, but the big question is what hand do you wipe your arse with? I'm left handed and wipe with my right. Same as Lefty. By the way I never shake Lefty's hand. :D

One of the many blessings bestowed upon us in Thailand is the proliferation of toilet hoses. After using them you don't wipe shit, you just wipe away water to dry.

I dry with my left hand and if I were back in the states and not able to avail myself of the pleasures of the toilet hose, I would wipe the shit away with my left.

Silly ol' Sam what ever gave you the idea I wipe with my right hand? Were you peeking again while I was taking a dump at The Corner Bar? Slats on the door, I thought I saw a pair of eyes peeking through them once when you were there. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

You guys sicken me.

Can we get back to talking about the skanky shithole with hot young girls up in Naklua? clapping.gif

Damn, no fair having such debauched fun while I'm not present. SSam, I expect a full report from you with so much salacious detail that I (should I chose to do so) will be able to live through it vicariously. And to answer your next question before you ask it, I'll be living vicariously through your explicit report of the debauchery with my right hand.

You guys sicken me.

Can we get back to talking about the skanky shithole with hot young girls up in Naklua? clapping.gif

Just out of interest, if anyone wants to get to Skanksville 'H' block, it's located just north of Bangkok Pattaya hospital, there is a shell gas station located there as well (on Sukhumvit that is), so if you're driving northbound from pattaya you are on the wrong side of the road, so you have to go past, and make a U-turn and come back... Sorry, I'm not good at explaining directions.

I did sort of figure that I was taking Sam & maybe PBogg there, but I think Sam's made other arrangements now for his Naklua sortie, so there's the directions, if you can follow them.

Be careful this lot are Ferrel! :devil: