Soi 6/1

DownLoLarry

There are five ladyboy bars on Soi 6 with Lucky Love and So What being my personal favorites. There's also Pook, Hi Boss, and Spider Girl.

But many of the other bars on that (south) side of Soi 6 have ladyboys and they often hang out on the nearby Soi 6/1 so one can discreetly enter by way of the backdoor. Quite appropriate.

At least 100 ladyboys work Soi 6 and the bars are open in the early afternoon. Get there while you can cause I wouldn't be surprised if Soi 6 ceases to exist as we know it in three years.

The first time I ever went to Pattaya I didn't know shit, but from what little I gathered it sounded like there were a lot of ladyboys around this here "Soi 6". I ended up booking that British Pub place right on the soi, not that far from the top end.

Just walking to the place to check in I immediately knew I was in over my head. Thank my lucky stars the hotel had a fire escape back on Soi 6/1 that you could use. I don't think I set foot on Soi 6 again the rest of that trip, always going the incognito route through 6/1.

But bless their hearts, even out back there was no getting past the Hi Boss girls. They employed literally the oldest trick in the book and would "hook" my arm and not let go.

I was still star-searching in those days, but it was so titillating to me that just around the corner from where I was staying, there were Thai ladyboys that I recognized from the internet! Oh, how I would psych myself up for those gauntlet runs...

And that was all in the afternoon. At night, you walk past Hi Boss and there was no lighting, just a velvet curtain shrouded in darkness with maybe one or two silhouetted figures on stools like cock sentries.

It wasn't until years later that I actually had the balls to go in the place... :rofl:

No Larry, NO!!!!!.. please tell me it ain't so Larry... Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase man!

I love Soi Stinky, I couldn't bare to live without it!

What may happen??

:notfair:

People keep "speculating" that Pattaya is striving to be less dependent on sex tourism and real estate west of 2nd Road is expensive. So "maybe" Soi 6 won't be around in a few years. Now that'd be a real shame because I don't think a similar soi would open overnight.

Anyone know a similar area? Some golfers found something out of town.

New gogo area will be Soi LK Metro, another new gogo opened this week, think it's named Mash.

I went to Naklua once and could not find anything of interest. I keep hearing things about it so someone will have to take me on a guided tour at some point.

Be a pleasure, if you're interested, I'll be around early April.

New one to me bro. :blink: By top end do u mean near Dolphin Roundabout? Is it a numbered soi?

No PDogg, it's right the very other end of Naklua, I was taken there several times a few years back, it's a really Thai scene with nasty little Thai gangster boys dragging pissed up teenage girlies by their hair out of damp double garages made to look like bars. I'd seen a few very young halfway,'to being on their way', LB's & I've seen the odd Falang too, usually really late at night & being abusive. The place is a terrible shithole man, but if you like it really seedy, cheap & a bit third world, this could be the place for you.

Personally it's a bit too nasty & young for me, too many creepy little shitbag Thai lads with silly hair cuts & attitudes revving up motor bikes n' all that; but if you like cheap, young short time stuff (and there's some fucking sexy little girls there, believe me), then go check it out.

Sir Lung Hung,

I'm in! Done deal.

Every descriptive adjective of yours is right up my alley :)

Maybe we can convince Larry to tag along. He'll keep us level headed.

Sure thing man!... We'll need the level headed one, good thinking!.. I certainly don't trust myself.

Just out of interest, if anyone knows her?.. Has anyone seen 'Bee' who hangs/used to hang around at the beach end of Soi 6,1??

She used to be there virtually every day whether it be day or night, rain or shine, but for the past 4 trips now, taking things back to early November, I haven't seen her at all??.. Neither have the other girls that hang about there (or so they say)?

Anyway, I desperately need to shag her before my nob turns into a 'Kipper'.. She's been called a 'lame' bottom before now (at my previous home), but I've always had dynamite, deborched, meaningful sex with her.

I need Bee, somebody please help!!

I need Bee, somebody please help!!

The Bee I know from from Soi 6 is short Bee with the thick cock who I doubt would be refered to as lame so doubt if that's her. She was last scene at Hi Boss.

I also know Bee form Sally Bar who won the contest with the price being a set of boltons.

Then also Bee, now a postie that I last saw outside Hot Tuna on WS. Janibayih has some freat pics of her from her preop days.

So many Bees, but don't think these 3 that I know is who you're looking for Lung.

Yes, the incredibly chunky Bee!!.. Although that's not why I like her, she's a cheeky little minx & a fuckin' good 'tread'!.. That arse can take a real bash, you can smash it to fuck, I tell yah!!!.. I'm a full on 'top' & has you say, that ain't no 'lame' bottom, it's a sincerley good one!.. But that's what some BM called her on another site??

Just about the only completely flat chested bird on my favorites list!

Are you sure she's currently at Hi Boss, I just haven't seen her since the begining of last Autumn??

Here's a photie, courtesy of Asian T's... If the photographer can be found I'd like to give him a credit, especially for the enigmatic view of soft tissue.

post-224-099226300 1299408681.jpg

People keep "speculating" that Pattaya is striving to be less dependent on sex tourism and real estate west of 2nd Road is expensive. So "maybe" Soi 6 won't be around in a few years. Now that'd be a real shame because I don't think a similar soi would open overnight.

Anyone know a similar area? Some golfers found something out of town.

New gogo area will be Soi LK Metro, another new gogo opened this week, think it's named Mash.

If it is because of those reasons wouldn't Soi 7 and 8 be equally at risk? Maybe not ST sois, but definitely cater to sex tourists.

Bee has been on 6/1 in the past few months, but it has been a few years since she was working out of Hi Boss. She is FL more or less now and usually parks herself somewhere to the beach side of the back of Lucky Love. When I went with her, she took me in the back of one of those bars toward the beach from Lucky Love and I paid 300 to use their ST room. It seemed to me her cock wasn't as big in person as it appears to be in the photos. Still nice size, but not OMG that's humongous big.

Bee has been on 6/1 in the past few months, but it has been a few years since she was working out of Hi Boss. She is FL more or less now and usually parks herself somewhere to the beach side of the back of Lucky Love. When I went with her, she took me in the back of one of those bars toward the beach from Lucky Love and I paid 300 to use their ST room. It seemed to me her cock wasn't as big in person as it appears to be in the photos. Still nice size, but not OMG that's humongous big.

Thanks for making the effort to reply Mr Lefty... Really sorry about the ambidextrous joke; it was clumsy of me, full credit to you for being bothered to talk to me after that, that's big! :fool:

Yeah, that's what I thought, she hasn't been at High Boss for a few years now & she's got her own room now too; so you haven't got that to pay for that nowdays, or at least you shouldn't have?!

I've been down to Patts a handful of times lately & I've kept going down there & asking after her, but 'no show'... Damm!!.. So it's nice to know that she's still around.

And your right, that 'salami' ain't so big when your up close & personal, not big enough to be a distraction, anyway... She's a slightly built, small person, so it looks big.

I'm back in Patts in just over 3 weeks, so if anyone does get a passing whiff of her, the 'heads up' would be gratefully appreciated!!.. I need to get back into that soft tissue man!!! :devil:

If it is because of those reasons wouldn't Soi 7 and 8 be equally at risk? Maybe not ST sois, but definitely cater to sex tourists.

Yes.

But to me the bars on Soi 7-8 don't seem unique, if they closed tomorrow, it would be quite easy to find good substitutes.

Conversely, the area on the upswing is Soi LK Metro. But such a small soi will have to expand further outward.

Thanks for making the effort to reply Mr Lefty... Really sorry about the ambidextrous joke; it was clumsy of me, full credit to you for being bothered to talk to me after that, that's big! :fool:

Yeah, that's what I thought, she hasn't been at High Boss for a few years now & she's got her own room now too; so you haven't got that to pay for that nowdays, or at least you shouldn't have?!

I've been down to Patts a handful of times lately & I've kept going down there & asking after her, but 'no show'... Damm!!.. So it's nice to know that she's still around.

And your right, that 'salami' ain't so big when your up close & personal, not big enough to be a distraction, anyway... She's a slightly built, small person, so it looks big.

I'm back in Patts in just over 3 weeks, so if anyone does get a passing whiff of her, the 'heads up' would be gratefully appreciated!!.. I need to get back into that soft tissue man!!! :devil:

Hwy Lunger, no worries about the Ambidextrous jokes. Not taken badly by me, just gave me an excuse to ramble on a bit. You are a cool dude, would be glad to meet ya any time.

I don't know about Bee having her own room. The room we went to was a ST room, run of the mill quality. seen much better but seen worse also.

Lung, PS: If I get back there anytime soon I will look for her, and ask for her if I don't see her.

She may have gone home for a while. She's been working that soi since at least 2003. I shudder to think how old she was then. She looked younger than the ones at HB then who told my Thai interpretor that they were on the light side of sipbat by about sam, if ya get my drift. Needless to say I didn't partake of their wares back then.

Hwy Lunger, no worries about the Ambidextrous jokes. Not taken badly by me, just gave me an excuse to ramble on a bit. You are a cool dude, would be glad to meet ya any time.

I don't know about Bee having her own room. The room we went to was a ST room, run of the mill quality. seen much better but seen worse also.

Cool, I'll PM you my phone number before I arrive on the 30th... I need to walk too, it's what I do, I can't help myself... Sometimes I get drunk along the way, sometimes I just walk, sometimes I might even get a shag, sometimes I just steal things & upset people.

Last time I bumped into Bee she told me that she had her own room now, but we all know how much these people can lie to us when they feel like it, so who knows??.. Anyway, I had a really bad bout of the shits so I didn't take her up on it, I went & threw myself in the sea instead for a clear out.

And yeah, I get yor drift, she's been there forever & she's still only a kid... Yes, it makes you shudder!

I pick my nose with my left hand. :p