unfinished business.....how do you deal with this emergency

SteelVagina

hello guys have you been into this situation were your partner just say stop. and dont want to go on just because she cums and leave you hanging uo lying there and up in the air????

im not a quick cummer myself. and in this short time business im sometimes get into this situation that guys just finish and go and give me a lame excuse of saying...work call or im tired wanna go home need to wake up early blah blah blah.........which leave me hanging in the bed and still in floating up in the sky and need to go down.......the worst part is it really affects you physically and psychologically.........

it happens 3 nights ago i meet this guy and suddenly he was so excited he just explode while im not yet finish.....now he got so tired and took shower and put back his clothes on..which i though hes going out to buy something but no he says he gotta go...while im still there lying with a boner and wanted him to finish what we started but he says no cause hes in a hurry.....and that time i really was pissed very pissed that looking at him i really wanna throw the lampshade beside my bed to him....but then i cant do anything about it......well during that time i feel so unstable to myself my hormones were so ragging that i was like a woman in her period.....

usually in dealing this situation to put me down in normal state. either i masturbate but also my state of mind really on that situation is in need of a partner or find quick solution of hunting around the streets whoever i can find but then sometimes its not easy to find anyone that quickly......the worst part is due to desperation i end up sleeping with ugly man sometimes

• Upvote 2

... and wanted him to finish what we started but he says no cause hes in a hurry..

If he paid you then it's up to him when he finishes.

If you paid him then he has failed to fulfill his part of the deal.

If it's true love then you're with the wrong man

If it is just for sex and no money, give me your phone number and I'll make sure you flush your pipes.

• Upvote 3

Regardless of who pays whom -- and we all pay one way or the other, on both sides of the equation, be it true love or hooker and john -- a gentleman should never leave a lady in a state of distress. Even if she's got a bigger state than his. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

If it is just for sex and no money, give me your phone number and I'll make sure you flush your pipes.

Here ya go DC:

facebook:jelena vujadinovic or typhoon jelena

thailand number:+66859650876

No charge for the number but I did go to a lot of trouble to get it.... :yes:

Here ya go DC:

facebook:jelena vujadinovic or typhoon jelena

thailand number:+66859650876

No charge for the number but I did go to a lot of trouble to get it.... :yes:

Never you mind what everyone else says about you, I think you're ok B)

Problem is I'm in not in Thailand at the moment, I'm next door.

Also, is the sexy avatar image actually the OP?

Interesting question Jelena.

It's always been my practice to make sure that my partner gets her "O" before I get mine; or if I cannot hold off then my tongue gets one hell of a workout trying to get her off that way.

But that was with GG girlfriends at home. Ladyboys.... well, that's a whole different kettle of fish.

First of all, the rules have always been different for me if it was a financial transaction with a USA streetwalker. In those cases, what Dixon Cox said above was always true: if I'm paying to get blown, that's all I'm concerned with giving her - money, and a nice warm load. And besides, there ain't no way in hell I would ever "go down" on a street walker in the USA!

The more I think about it, I believe part of the attraction of a financial transaction with a hooker in America is that I can be absolutely selfish and only concerned with getting my needs met, because I paid for the experience.

But picking up a prostitute in America is completely different from the experience of a short or long time with a Thai girl or lady boy in LOS. For me, this is sometimes a girlfriend experience rather than a financial transaction. And when I'm feeling chemistry with the girl or lady boy that I've taken back to my room for that evening, then the old rules apply, and I feel obligated to do my damnedest to ensure she gets hers as well as I get mine.

Much of this will be determined of course by the attitude that you display in the room with me. If you're just in it for the financial transaction and aren't really getting off on it it's usually fairly apparent and it all works itself out in the end. But based on your question, I would have to assume that you're probably coming into the experience with a different expectation. And as a result, I think many guys will pick up on that (I know I probably would) and will do their damnedest to make sure you get yours as well.

Therein lies the challenge though if I've taken a LB that evening. First of all, I'm not a bottom. So if I'm banging away and she's unable to come with me in her, we may have a problem. Because second of all, I am still relatively inexperienced at cock sucking. Luckily this hasn't been a problem on very many occasions. But perhaps you can give me some tutoring on my upcoming trip? :)

So there you have it. Probably not the answer you wanted, but I'm being as honest as possible.

It's not unheard of to have the opposite problem. I will take a girl back to the room...I cum..and she's out the door. Being the romantic that i am, I would be much happier if we both were able to satisfy each other. Often in Thailand our pay 4 play experiences come very close to true girlfriend experiences. That is one of the special things about the place.

I am happy to hear that you enjoy the experience as well :give_rose:

Rocky

• 5 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

"Because second of all, I am still relatively inexperienced at cock sucking. Luckily this hasn't been a problem on very many occasions."

what the fuck? you're not a deep thoat GIVER? FOUL, flag down...hahaha

btw, i'm wondering which of the TEN FB names she gives here, SHE is?