Tropical Storm Gaemi To Hit Pattaya And Hua Hin On Sunday October 7th

It was torrential last night with extreme thunder at times and a wellie-walk home... kewl.

Just keep your distance from electrical cables on the streets at times like these :innocent0001:

.. but today you'd think it barely rained at all last night, apart from a few small puddles, it's gone!

• Upvote 1

UGH! Reminds me of one time two years ago when I was at the now defunct Pink Panther Bar just off Soi Buakhao. After getting tired of waiting for the water to recede I took off walking south. None of the baht buses would stop as they had charged people big money for a private ride. In some spots the water was almost up to my knees. I trudged through the water and stopped for a refreshment break at Pook Swan then continued. Soi Buakhao was not flooded south of Soi Diana as most of the water turned downhill toward the ocean on Soi Diana. There was suppose to be a planned fix for Soi Buakhao but probably never happened.