Flights From Pattaya To Siem Reap

pdogg

In the Pattaya Times thread, Kendo reports on the Pattaya to Siem Reap inaugurated by Air Hanuman.

hot.gif

Special promotion

Go Pattaya from $99.00 round trip starting October, 2012

Hotline: +855 63 966 883

Thailand office address: 500/19 Soi Naklua 18, Pattaya Naklua Road, Chon Buri 20150, Pattaya, Thailand

Tel: +66 38 370 568

Email: Ecommerce@airhanuman.com

http://airhanuman.com/

Very interesting. I booked my flight out to PP from BKK for next week already, but would be interested to see how things develop in around a month's time when I may consider returning to Pattaya.

I wish more airlines would make use of U-Tapau. I used it once a few years back when my flight was diverted from LHR during the Suvarnabhumi terminal take-over fiasco, it was extremely convenient.

Flying Monkey commences operation on October 19th.

51.gif

I wish more airlines would make use of U-Tapau. I used it once a few years back when my flight was diverted from LHR during the Suvarnabhumi terminal take-over fiasco, it was extremely convenient.

I flew into U-Tapao (UTP) once from Phuket via Saumi on BKK Air. It was a pleasant change of pace from Swampy. I am so tired of making that drive from Swampy to Pattaya. The Russians get to fly into UTP. Many of their charter flights use the airport.

BKK Air charges 11,000 baht for a BKK-Siem Reap round trip if you get their lowest fare. Many tourists will likely travel to UTP for the savings. Optimistically BKK Air would lower their prices. But I still think it will be interesting to see if flying monkey can actually make this route happen. I do hope so.

I am so tired of making that drive from Swampy to Pattaya.

Yeah Boo Hoo on you.

Boy oh boy what I wouldn't give to endure that horrible burden of driving from Swampy to Pattaya. I'd be happy to do it everyday. I have done it countless times and the only thing more exciting is getting on a plane and flying to LOS. Chin up xy! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Sorry I'm such a bitch. :db: Take a ride to Pattaya and back to BKK when arriving/leaving, go to stay a few days in BKK and return to Pattaya, fly to Phuket, or Angeles City, or Phnom Penh, bus to Hua Hin (yawn). It boring as hell as I know the road too well. Now made slightly worse by some flights going out of Don Muang. Of course after four airports, three flights and about 24-27 hours it's nice to arrive anywhere. It's good to take a shit on a stationary toilet. :biggrin:

On her recent visit to the US, the prime minister had been told it was easier for Nasa to plan a mission to the moon than come to Thailand, he said.

Makes me think of New who used to work at Sally's, and now owns a salon in Jomtien. When asked where she's from the reply would often be the moon. :biggrin:

Two articles in the news regarding NASA's use of U-Tapao.

Lots of details in The Nation article saying debate is over but makes it unclear if NASA will be using the base.

http://www.nationmul...U-30191644.html

Bernama, the Malaysian National News Agency, has a succinct article stating NASA will be coming to Pattaya. Good posting for lucky NASA mongers.

http://www.bernama.c...d.php?id=699627