Central Festival Toilet - Man Arrested For Lewd Acts With A 13 Year Boy

pdogg

Obvoiusly for this type of person there would be no thrill involved or the danger element that turn's them on.

But surely if u were doing some thing as hiddious and sickening as this and with a kiddie and are running the risk of serious jail time or payoff's if caught wouldn't u keep it very very discreet.

I think the punishment should be a public birching in Pattaya where by people can pay to swing the birch a few times and then let the Law deal with him.

I think the punishment should be a public birching in Pattaya where by people can pay to swing the birch a few times and then let the Law deal with him.

Now that would sure raise some serious coin at the charity auction! :happy0065:

According to the article it seems the creep did not use the Central Festival toilets but rather met the victim outside Central Festival and used the Avenue Mall toilets.

On more than one occasion after a night of drinking those toilets were a pit stop on my way home to take a leak. Not many easily accessible, free, spotlessly clean, 24 hour toilets in Pattaya. Guess it's open all night cause of Villa Market.

Looks like Mr Shapiro is up Shits Creek without a paddle.

I would wager that almost everyone on this site (and all the other LB sites) has at one time or another either knowingly or unknowingly gone with or thought about going with a very pretty but underage Thai boy...That would be an underage ladyboy for those of you who are straight...

"And that's when you realize that God gave you both a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time." Robin Williams...

• Upvote 1

Most likely true Kahuna ...... but 13? And as we all know, Thai boys and girls look younger than their actual age, so it's safe to assume this kid looked like he was 10, maybe 11.....or maybe even 13. Still very wrong, and IMO this guy was a pedohile at heart while most LB-hunters are not. I could be wrong about that last part, but speaking for myself and all the guys I have met over the years [including you], we do like our LB's young and cute but nowhere near 13; this clown seemingly was looking for someone around that age, if not he could have found plenty of 18-year olds who LOOK 13 down in Boyztown or Sunee.

• Upvote 1

No doubt man, and I know for a fact that most of us have likely been with some people who were below 18. But again, this guy seemed to actually be looking for that, while we may have been in Obsessions and taken a girl who said she was 18, looked 20, had an ID card which said she was 19, but was actually 16! Big difference....I know you would never condone the behavior of that clown in Pattaya, and again it pisses me off that there are sicko's out there looking for these young kids; when it makes international news we ALL get tagged with that label.