Preparations have begun ...

xrayspecs

X-ray it's nice to see that you are thinking about pleasure while you are embarking on a journey of pain. The big snip day is just around the corner. I will be toasting your recovery next week while sipping a cold San Miguel.

Cheers

ET

He has postphoned the big snip until after his LOS visit. But toast his recovery anyway. He will undoubtedly need it after hanging out with Mr. Duke for a few nights.

Yes, the op is postponed for now but about half of those condoms still have the chance to send me on a 'journey of pain' :blink:

I think you were just playing us :happy0065: But then again why dont you tell all those lovely ladies that you will be spending time with about your upcomming reduction. That alone should get you more bjs that you could have imagined. They will all want to nibble on the calamari before it disappears. :bling:

I think you were just playing us :happy0065: But then again why dont you tell all those lovely ladies that you will be spending time with about your upcomming reduction. That alone should get you more bjs that you could have imagined. They will all want to nibble on the calamari before it disappears. :bling:

No, I'm being completely honest about the operation m8, it has been on the cards for a while and was booked for Tuesday of this week. I decided to postpone it after doing more reseach and found that while I would more than likely heal enough for normal activities by the time my trip came around, I almost certainly would not be up to the almost constant sexual acrobatics that such a trip requires.